BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Ciera L.
Hello! I'm Ciera Lynn and this will be my review on the Yes To Tomatoes Mud Mask. I just bought this mask a couple days ago, and let me just say...it's absolutely amazing. It went on the skin soft, and I felt absolutely amazing after it was washed off. I'd definitely pay any price for this mask,  becausr of the wonders it did for my skin.
Jovanka M.
I absolutely love this brand for face products as they are never too harsh on my face. I wanted to jump on the charcoal mask bandwagon so I picked this up and it worked out so nicely! It left my skin super soft and not feeling dry at all. I would recommend and buy this product again.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
One of my favorite charcoal masks out there!! The Yes To brand is organic and affordable! I love so many of their products! Great value for a GREAT price!! I wouldn't change a thing about this face mask. I'd also recommend to everyone who is obsessed with charcoal products like I am!
Amaya J.
Savannah, GA
This product is AMAZING! i honestly felt it working instantly, it was very gentle on my skin and felt so nice. It was not my first time using a Yes to product but it was my first time using one of their masks. I bought this product at Target but I also saw my local CVS was selling it as well. I definitely would recommend this product.
Casey K.
New Orleans, LA
This mask felt very good on my skin! I personally didn't care for the scent, but it really refreshed my skin. The packaging is cute, and doesn't get in the way of using it. For a drug store product, it's worth it. If you want to feel like your skin is more clear, I recommend it.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
I liked this mask but the consistency was a lot different than I expected. It wasn't as thick as I tend to like. It was soothing and relaxing, but I didn't notice a big difference in my skin afterwards. I would recommend just for a simple cleaning, doesn't feel like a deep clean though.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
Normally I wouldn't think to try a mud mask with tomatoes on it, but this charcoal mask gives me life! Love this detoxifying mask, any sign of a break out and this really helps to calm, and stop breakout by drawing out dirt and impurities and I love the scent! Highly recommended
Alexis E.
This stuff is so beautiful. It really is so nice, it's thick but so smooth and feels nice on the skin. It really pulled my blackheads to the surface more. When I washed it off it left my skin feeling so soft and clean.
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
The first thing that I noticed is the smell of the product. It was a pleasant surprise. I think it's a good value for the number of masks you get out of one bottle. I don't think it treated my acne as well as it described, but I did notice my face feel good and refresh after use.
Andrea J.
Dunbar, WV
I love this mask! It made my face feel so clean and smooth , it didn't even give me any irritation which is surprising because I have sensitive skin , also the price isn't too harsh like some masks! Would totally recommend and will buy again !
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?