BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Mackenzie T.
New Port Richey
Gives a cleaner skin complexion  it also leaves the skin lookin fresh and very smooth. For the packaging... The mask is very hard to squeeze out of the package but other than that this product is great!
Sheila A.
It is such a great product!! I personally suffer from acne so it's such a a big trouble to find something that truly feels like it is cleaning my skin, after using it for 2 months I can totally say that this is totally a must have!
It's gentle with my skin, doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and And it makes my face feel clean and super soft.
Allie D.
Docklands , London
This mask is great for cleaning out your pores and reducing their size. The black mud spreads around really easily and washes off easily as well. It's great for sensitive skin, as it did not cause any burning or itching on my face. I use it weekly, and I definitely would recommend to others.
Emily P.
Denver, NC
I love this mask! It leaves your face feeling soft and helps keep it looking flawless. It is a reasonable price point and I purchased it from Target. The packaging is simple yet cute. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend it and have even given it to a friend as a birthday gift.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Bought mine at Walmart, it was a single use pack. The mask smells nice and felt amazing on the skin while in use. My skin felt refreshed and fabulous after use. I will definitely buy full size and already recommend it to my friends.
Jamie F.
Loved this mask to clear up skin and leave it feeling brand new! The packaging is cute (along with all Yes To products). Great value and such a low price. I also applied some to some of the clogged pores/blackheads on my boyfriend's back and after two applications they cleared right up!
Gwynneth W.
Hampstead
I use this about once a week and always see immediate results once used. My inflammation, redness, and the overall state of my acne goes down by the next morning. I've been using it for months and it seems like I've barely used any of the product at all! Will definitely be buying again.
sam z.
This mask has an excellent texture and smell and my skin felt fresh and clean after I used it. I bought it on sale, so I didn't have very high expectations, but it's a great part of my weekly routine. I would definitely buy it again, but I do think it is overpriced for the amount.
Kelly S.
Greer, SC
This comes out gray mud mask and feels really good as you are putting it on your skin. I have been using this several months now. It is very gentle on skin and does pull out all of the impurities. I liked and would buy again
Jean-A'Layn S.
So I only rated this 4-star and not 5 for the burning sensation. I get that it's supposed to do this but it's a tad bit unfortunately for sensitive people. Overall, this product is inexpensive and works like a charm. It left my skin feeling very clean and less oily! Good bang for the buck!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?