BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Marielle S.
Springfield
For the cost of this mask, you're getting a lot of quality. I have very oily skin and this tightened my pores and left my skin feeling soft and much less oily. My make up went on so much better the following day. I would definitely purchase again and recommend it to people with oily skin and large pores.
Christina S.
Glendale, NY
I absolutely recommend this product for anyone who has acne. It has really cleared up my skin for such a cheap price. I used to have really bad acne, but once I used this my skin began to clear up. Every time my friends ask me for a recommendation for face masks, I always recommend this one, and buy them the packet one to try it out. I wish I was sponsored by them because I am such a big supporter of this brand for acne, and I recommend this to all!
Amy S.
Glen Burnie
A big fan of this one! I pick up a lot of masks to try, but I often find myself reaching for it. It's not harsh on my skin, but still gets the job done. It can be a little difficult to remove and I'm not crazy about scrubbing my skin so much to remove it so I try to take it off as soon as it's dry.
Alex M.
Montclair, CA
To me it smelled really gross so it was hard to want to continue using it considering the product smell was so off putting. It does make my skin feel nice and feels like it really cleans my skin but the smell was horrible. I probably wouldn't ever use this product again just because of the smell. Other people might not be bothered by it and hopefully it works for them.
Stephanie B.
Altoona, PA
I love just about everything by yes to, but they're charcoal products are my favorite! I feel that this wash really cleanses my face and gets the dirt of of my pores. It doesn't irritate the skin at all and just makes your face feel great! Love looking at target and seeing all the yes to products!
Rosie L.
Westifled
This helped me clear my acne and my skin felt so smooth after taking it off. This was a really great product and I liked the packaging of it because it was a squeeze tube. It did meet my expectations on what it was advertised for but it was kind of hard to take off after leaving it on for a while.
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Smooth formula for a mask! It's very detoxifying...leaves my skin smooth and soft after use. I really like that it has natural ingredients. There is enough product for a second use. Just make sure u close it tight so it won't dry!
Emma T.
Love this!! I put it on my upper cheeks and nose and totally notice the effect on blackheads! It has salicylic acid so i also put this on pimples too.

*I do use a blackhead extractor but this product really gets everything out*
Allie D.
Docklands , London
This mask is great for cleaning out your pores and reducing their size. The black mud spreads around really easily and washes off easily as well. It's great for sensitive skin, as it did not cause any burning or itching on my face. I use it weekly, and I definitely would recommend to others.
Sheila A.
It is such a great product!! I personally suffer from acne so it's such a a big trouble to find something that truly feels like it is cleaning my skin, after using it for 2 months I can totally say that this is totally a must have!
It's gentle with my skin, doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and And it makes my face feel clean and super soft.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?