BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Sarah G.
I discovered this mask while wandering around targets beauty section looking for something new to try out. I used it today and oh my gosh I loveeeee it. It felt so nice on and afterwards my face felt baby soft and it looks so clean and clear. I definitely recommend this mask!!!!
Anna S.
Katy, TX
I love this product it left my face feeling refreshed and smooth , it was my first time useing it and I loved it I bought it at target they had sample packs and I got one and it was totally unbelievable 10 out of 10 I would buy this again I would even recommend it to my friends and not to mention I smell incredible
Jennifer R.
Eagle
I have oily skin. This definitely helps to change that. My skin is really sensitive to different masks but this one hasn't caused me to break out just yet. This was the first time I used one of their products and I would buy from them again. I also purchased the charcoal peel off mask and excited to use it as well
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Love this!! Extremely affordable and definitely lasts longer than one use. I use it and then put the remainder in a ziplock bag and it will last me one or two more applications. I use a few times a week and it makes my face smooth and clearer. Repurchased multiple times. I need to go ahead and buy the bigger thing of this!
Irma R.
Ok , I absolutely LOVE this stuff ! This product has helped my skin so much. The results are not only visible but I can also feel the difference in my skin. It makes my face feel nice and fresh after every application . Totally reconnect this for those who struggle with oily skin, this stuff soaks it right up . 😊
Whitney A.
This product really helps with problematic breakout skin. My skin doesn't have huge constant cystic breakouts,  more like sporadic breakouts that come to a head as well as texture bumps and occasional cystic ones. Using this product a couple of times during the week helps to keep everything under control. During times where I did have severe breakouts this mask helped almost instantly! One of my staple clarifying masks. It also does not burn whatsoever which is rare for charcoal masks on my skin.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Amazing! My favorite skin mask by far. This is awesome. Easy to apply, very relaxing and fun to wear. And best of all, it reduces my breakouts and makes my skin soft and clear! I use this once a week to keep my skin looking fresh
Kayla L.
Muldrow, OK
Absolutely loved this product! I get really bad blackheads and pimples on my nose and chin area. After a few uses I could really tell this product works! Plus if you sit down and relax with this on and put cucumbers on your eyes, it literally feels like your at a spa. You can feel the face mask harden in certain areas, and to me that's where most of my acne is.
Sarah R.
Guymon, OK
I purchased this product from Ulta and it is hands down one of my favorite drugstore face mask. It left my skin feeling incredibly clean, it was easy to take off (no harsh rubbing) and I always noticed that my breakouts were minimized if not gone the following morning. A definite repurchase and recommendation!
Marielle S.
Springfield
For the cost of this mask, you're getting a lot of quality. I have very oily skin and this tightened my pores and left my skin feeling soft and much less oily. My make up went on so much better the following day. I would definitely purchase again and recommend it to people with oily skin and large pores.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?