BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
I use this charcoal mud mask regularly in my beauty routine. I love how it is a product with natural ingredients that keep my skin looking and feeling great! I also trust the brand Yes to Tomatoes because it is a quality product which does what it says it will. So if you are looking for a good facial mask for blemishes use this one!!
Lucy C.
This mask feels super nice on my sensitive, acne prone skin! However, I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in my skin after finishing the product. My acne didn't seem to clear up any but it wasn't the cause of new breakouts either. I wouldn't purchase this again but it is a nice weekly cleanse that leaves your skin feeling smooth!
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
I give it two stars because after all it left my face soft but I definitely won't be buying again. I bought two punches to try them out my husband had one and I had one it was really messy we sat to relax and let it dried and when we where ready to wash it off it was even messier and hard to wash off didn't like all the mess lol..
Breanne O.
Dickinson , TX
I love it ! Super easy to put on super cheap. Definitely met my expectations I love it. I will definitely be ordering more! It's very gentle on the skin not harsh at all , would recommend to others most definitely. I have sensitive skin & this was perfect!
ashley t.
greenville, PA
I use Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask and absolutely  hated it! First it burn my face putting it on then after a little bit it was fine. after I washed it off my whole face was bright red with a lot of little bumps, My face stayed that way for a couple days. Ive use several other Yes to products and I love them, this is the only product that has given me problem.
Olivia M.
Akron
I was excited to see what the hype is with charcoal everywhere...but this didn't really wow me. My skin is definitely fresher feelings after this, but not much more than that. Almost like it just got really clean and that's it. It's cheap so I do still enjoy it, but i won't buy again. I like my masks to feel more special.
Chanel B.
Orange, CT
This is actually a decent charcoal mud mask, compared to the Origins brand this is way better, I felt a difference, and seen a difference in my skin right away. Doesn't dry out or make skin oily, I have combination skin, really felt clean. Only thing is the ink from the packaging eventually comes off and into your hands.
Alexis A.
This mask smells and feelings very soothing. It does a good job on my minor pimples or bumps. I would not say that it's a full detox or that it's very effective but it's definitely very calming. I expected more pore cleansing as it has charcoal. If you had sensitive skin and the occasional breakout, I would recommend.
Sarah G.
I discovered this mask while wandering around targets beauty section looking for something new to try out. I used it today and oh my gosh I loveeeee it. It felt so nice on and afterwards my face felt baby soft and it looks so clean and clear. I definitely recommend this mask!!!!
Jennifer R.
Eagle
I have oily skin. This definitely helps to change that. My skin is really sensitive to different masks but this one hasn't caused me to break out just yet. This was the first time I used one of their products and I would buy from them again. I also purchased the charcoal peel off mask and excited to use it as well
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?