BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Jenna B.
Mission Viejo, CA
My go to face mask! I use it at least twice a week, and it seriously has made my face so much better. My face has never been so clear until I started using this product. It’s so gentle on the skin, and leaves my skin super soft. I only wish it was a little easier for it to wash off, but it doesn’t break it for me. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
I was worried this would irritate my sensitive skin, but my skin feels great! Not too drying either. My acne looked a little less red and a bit smaller after using it at night before bed. I'm pleased with it and plan to get more. Great value as well. It does get stiff as it dries, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. I left it on for ten minutes.
Anny L.
I was hesitant about spending fifteen dollars on a drugstore face mask, however I have been struggling with acne and problem skin for about two years now and it has recently gotten to its worst. I was recommended this mask by a friend and decided to try it. What can I say, best mask I've ever tried. It'll leave your skin firm and smooth and I saw my acne clearing up and scars fading after only one week!
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
I received the single sized one in a sample box and I am pleasantly surprised! This is not something I'd usually buy as I have sensitive skin with some redness and I was worried this would be too harsh. It was not! It felt great to use and my skin was soooo soft. It really helped with oily spots around my T zone. I would definitely try this again
Katie L.
I am a huge fan of the "yes to" products.  Every line that I've used has been effective and great for my skin!  The Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask is a product that I keep buying because it makes my skin feel so clean after using.  I don't have harsh acne by any means, but when I do break out, this is my go-to product!
Monica V.
Denver
I found this in my mom's bathroom and thought I would give it a try. I put it on in the shower while I conditioned and I will say that it left my skin very soft. But, since I have very stubborn blackheads, it did very little to clean the pores on my nose. I would, however, recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive face mask.
Emily E.
Saint Louis, MO
This mask has a great texture. It is thick and creamy, and applies evenly. It does take some time to dry, but it is not irritating. It comes off smooth. Your skin is left with a matte, even toned finish. The price is affordable. Great product for someone with combination skin that is looking for a more even tone with a matte finish.
Shruthi M.
It works wonders for my skin by reducing the apperance of my acne and redness which is great. However, I was disappointed by the fact that it's difficult to remove due to its consistency which is frustrating because I have to spend an excessive amount of time removing it when I should be going to bed. I adore the packaging which is one of the reasons I bought it in the first place. The price is alright but I think it's slightly overpriced, but I'm fine paying for it since it's one of the few masks that have actually been effective.
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
I use this charcoal mud mask regularly in my beauty routine. I love how it is a product with natural ingredients that keep my skin looking and feeling great! I also trust the brand Yes to Tomatoes because it is a quality product which does what it says it will. So if you are looking for a good facial mask for blemishes use this one!!
Lucy C.
This mask feels super nice on my sensitive, acne prone skin! However, I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in my skin after finishing the product. My acne didn't seem to clear up any but it wasn't the cause of new breakouts either. I wouldn't purchase this again but it is a nice weekly cleanse that leaves your skin feeling smooth!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?