BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Amy F.
This is a pretty good mud clarifying mud mask. It is part of the "Say Yes to Tomatoes" line of the brand. It is marketed as an anti-acne mask and it does have salicylic acid in it as well as active charcoal to really clean out the pores. I found it slightly irritating but nothing too extreme. My face did feel a little dry after using it so I would recommend following up with an oil free moisturizer.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FACE MASK!!! I use this once a week and I've been using it for the past month and I've actually seen great results. My forehead used to be filled with little pimples which are all gone now. I still get the occasional pimples but definitely not as bad as I used to. I can see my blackhead around my nose immediately disappear after using this mask. I wish I could give it 10 starts.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I loved this product! They have a great selection of 1 time mask samples at Sephora with feature all of the Yes To products. The mask went on smooth, dried pretty quickly, and when washed off with a washcloth it really exfoliates your skin. I will definitely be buying more of these!

Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
I'm really loving this mask so far! It was my first time trying it tonight and it didn't disappoint. It was little messy when applying but I didn't mind. It glided on the face smoothly and was easy to wash off. It left my skin really soft, which isn't usual with mud masks. My skin feels cleaned and refreshed!
Sam C.
I got the single pack in this month's Target beauty box. I'm super prone to blackheads so this was the very first thing I tried. The fragrance is overwhelming and nearly gave me a headache. It was also very hard to wash off. That being said, it definitely minimized my pores, reduced blackheads, and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I'd give it a C for aesthetics but an A+ for getting the job done.
Alex Nicole G.
I have developed some adult acne in my late twenties.. ūüė≠ so this mask and other yes to tomatoe products have really helped my skin! Especially this mask during a break out. It seems to really clean my skin, and has a definate calming effect as well. My blemishes for sure seem less red and irritated once I wash the mask off. The Yes To products are all really good, and super affordable as well!!
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
So I have skin that's a little bit on the dryer side and I've used this mask over 3 times and I really love it. When it dries it gives a really good cooling effect and it doesn't dry out my skin like some products do. I like how much mask comes in the package and i like the packaging. I think it's a must have for once a week!
Danielle R.
Yes to Tomatoes is one of my go to charcoal masks! It definitely helps my skin with any impurities I may have, and they are definitely reasonably priced. I am never disappointed with the products they put out! I recommend the charcoal masks to anyone who is trying to get clear skin!
Alexis G.
I don't know what the heck this thing did to my face. My face felt like it got the essential oils sucked out of it. Adding to that, the white heads on my chin became more prominent. However, the rest of my skin did feel smoother, especially my forehead. The smell wasn't bad though. I didn't pick up any tomato scent, but it was a very unusual smell, sort of like a grandma type perfume.
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
Who has acne? -raises hand- I get these small white bubbles on my cheeks that never went away. Using this product I was able to reduce them and make them go almost completely away. It feels like it deep cleans my skin and pores and leaves my face refreshed. I go to this when I've been wearing a lot of make up and it clears my pores right up. It even takes the blackheads off my nose. Even if you don't have acne, this stuff will make your skin so soft!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?