BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
So I have skin that's a little bit on the dryer side and I've used this mask over 3 times and I really love it. When it dries it gives a really good cooling effect and it doesn't dry out my skin like some products do. I like how much mask comes in the package and i like the packaging. I think it's a must have for once a week!
Alexis G.
I don't know what the heck this thing did to my face. My face felt like it got the essential oils sucked out of it. Adding to that, the white heads on my chin became more prominent. However, the rest of my skin did feel smoother, especially my forehead. The smell wasn't bad though. I didn't pick up any tomato scent, but it was a very unusual smell, sort of like a grandma type perfume.
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
Who has acne? -raises hand- I get these small white bubbles on my cheeks that never went away. Using this product I was able to reduce them and make them go almost completely away. It feels like it deep cleans my skin and pores and leaves my face refreshed. I go to this when I've been wearing a lot of make up and it clears my pores right up. It even takes the blackheads off my nose. Even if you don't have acne, this stuff will make your skin so soft!
Julie M.
This is an OK mask, especially for the drugstore price. It took me a good while to use up the tube, so it's certainly worth it for longevity, but only if this type of mask works for you. I felt like it helped clear up some of my acne, and it helps a bit as a spot treatment, but this was NOT the right mask for my dry skin. Would recommend for those on the oilier side of the spectrum.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I'm pretty impressed with this mud mask! I was not on board and skeptical about this "charcoal" trend with skin care. I honestly thought it was silly. I love Yes To Products because they're natural and their products actually work. Ulta recently had a BOGO 40% off sale on Yes To's products and bought this mud mask and a paper hydrating one to try. I have combination skin. I tend to have dry areas, and oily in my t-zone. This results in breakouts and shininess in my t-zone if I'm not on top of my cleansing/moisturizing routine. I love that this mask had a pleasant smell to it. It made 10 minutes fly by! It's pretty thick in formula and I had to apply this in layers, paying most attention to my t-zone. My skin felt slightly tingly after application, but, nothing unbearable. Once dried, it felt tight, so I knew it was time to rinse! Once rinsed with cold water, my skin felt softer, smoother, and cleaner. Slight redness in some areas. Nothing major. I might attribute that to the Salicylic acid. My skin didn't feel dried out. I would buy this again!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It goes on so easy and smooth with just your fingers. It is applied generously and so easy. While drying you can feel it working. It tightens up and is so easy for removal. When removed my skin feels so soft and smooth and looks Bright and healthy! I LOVE this stuff!
Angie D.
Considering my skin is far on the combination and sensitive side. it's a bit difficult to find a cleaner that's not too harsh but is doing something to my face. It's great and I actually have seen a difference in the spots i'm getting and my pores even seem smaller. You can purchase this at any drugstore and the price isn't too shabby for how well it works. I honestly believe it's a miracle in a bottle, one of my fav skin care products from the drugstore. Totally recommend!
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
I recently tried this line after seeing it at a kocal walgreens and felt itvwas worth a try. I was pleased with the texture and feel and my skin felt great after i used it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a strong but gentle acne treatment thats affordable and lasts
Alexis R.
I thought that this was going to be a sheet mask, so when I opened the packet, I was surprised to find that you had to apply the mask to your face. But, the product went on smoothly and thickened within minutes. It was a little hard to remove from my face, since it had thickened on my face. My face did feel cleaner and looked less red than when I had applied the mask.
Alexandra F.
I absolutely loved this product!  When I first put a dab of it on my finger, I I was surprised at how smooth the product was and how easy it was to slather on my entire face.  It didn't take very much of it either to cover my whole face, which makes it awesome for multiple uses.  It left my skin feeling clean and clear, unlike other masks that have left my face feeling dry and cracked.  Overall, I would buy this product again.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?