BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud mask in my April Target beauty box. This is not a sheet mask. You actually have to put your hand inside the package and apply it to your face. It actually hydrates and makes your face feel plump afterwards, despite the mess. It's cute packaging and has a great concept. It also decreased the look of a facial blemish. This is a one time use. #YestoTomatoes
Zoe R.
Miami
This face mask is very good to use when it comes to the times my skin is just overridden with blackheads. I have only used it a couple times and sparingly, but so far I have liked it! This product can make my face a little dry even after moisturizer, but it all works out in the end. I would purchase this product again and plan to do so until I can find an even better product that can take away my blackheads so easily (this is gonna be a hard task since the product is so good!)
Bricole H.
Bloomington
I really didn't like this product. It was TOO creamy, like a thin lotion that wanted to be a soap. I really thought I'd like this product, but was disappointed. After several tries, I disliked it enough to discard it. It had an odd smell; not bad per se, but I hated how my face smelled after 15 minutes or so after use.
While it's a cute brand that encourages use of natural products, just as I told a kid I once babysat who carried bugs in his pocket- this should have been left in nature.
Tara B.
I tried this mud mask twice before reviewing it since the first time I wasn't pleased. I'm still not pleased after two uses. It's easy to apply, leave on for 5-10mins (I always did 10). Easy to rinse off- water then wipe. My face felt clean but that was it. Not refreshed, soft or even tone. Acne was the same did not help or worse. Just not impressed with this mask.
Brianna R.
I loved this mask. I bought the single use pack instead of the full bottle and it was a reasonable price. The mask wasn't lumpy and spread smoothly onto my face. I left it on for the suggested time and the mask was easily removed with warm water and a towel. My face felt clean and fresh, and it didn't leave my face feeling dry. The only draw back is the full bottle is a little pricy for me but then again you get what you pay for. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to detoxify their skin.
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I really like this product a lot. It works amazing and is really effective. When I start to break out from all the sunscreen I wear during the day, it fixes it up. I have normal skin, but during the summer I use this once a week. The only problem is the lid, because it's not very effective at keeping the product sealed in. I use hot water to help open break up any clogs in the container, and it works fine after that. Still, packaging could be better.
Celeste A.
Miami
I loved this product.... the first time I tried it. It was great, warm, and most importantly my skin felt so nice after. It wasn't over priced just perfect! I was overjoyed with it... until I tried to use it a second time. For some reason the whole thing got ROCK HARD!! I don't know why. I bought it months ago and its still just sitting there in my bathroom. It practically a weapon. I don't know why it hardened but I am disappointed that it did.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I tried this as a sample from the target beauty box. Normally I don't expect too much from masks but with charcoal masks I usually see the oil spots where oil was pulled from my pores or my skin feels less oily and tighter after. Nothing happened with this mask. It also had an odd smell, kinda like clothes that had been sitting in a smokers house for years. Basically like stale smoke. I'll pass on this and stick to my Derma-e charcoal mask instead.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
I absolutely love mud masks!!! This mask felt great going on and waiting for it to dry felt a bit tingly but refreshing!! I needed this because it's been a bit humid lately and I have been sweating a little too much for my liking. So Yes To's promise to detox your pores and freshen your complexion was spot on my face is smoother and my break outs have almost disappeared over night!!! Very Happy and I will be adding this to my face regimen.
Emilee K.
Kansas City
This charcoal mask is my go to for when I feel like my skin needs some serious cleaning and refreshing. Even as an adult I suffer with acne and being an ER nurse I get sweaty often while doing my job and I just feel like this mask pulls all that junk out of my pores and leaves me with a clean, fresh face. Also, if I have any blemishes and use this mask, they usually disappear within the next two days. This stuff is awesome.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?