BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Miranda K.
Mendota, IL
I recently started experiencing cystic hormonal acne. I started using this mask every night around the time I would start breaking out and haven't had a cystic break out since.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have used this more than a few times. I have extremely oily skin with hormonal acne that is now as an adult sometimes cystic. I've had it since I was 11 and I'm 26 now. I usually only use high end masks but my sister in law had a bottle of this and since we go over there every evening I used it 3 times a week for a month. There's really no scent to it. The consistency is very thick and creamy but firm. It's a little hard to work with and you need a good amount to get it to cover your face. It never really dries down which is weird. I never noticed any difference in blackheads, whiteheads, acne, clarity, pore size, or look of skin health. It's really cheap and I'm sure something is better than nothing. But I'm going to be honest that I didn't see a thing in terms of results. There's little smell so it shouldn't bother those with scent sensitivities. Rinses off easily. Travel friendly. Cute design.
Alicia B.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I actually buy boxes of activated charcoal capsules and I will open one and mix with this in a bowl. I use a flat foundation brush to mix and then apply to my face because with the powder charcoal, it can definitely get messy!  This is my go-to routine face mask right now, I find myself using it more than my glamglow supermud. This leaves my skin feeling so great and my pores looking smaller. Definitely helps keep my oil under control too. I love the smell of this stuff too! And for the price and the fact that you can find it everywhere, this is a must try!
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got this from a Target box. I loved it! It smelled good and because my face is small I can get a couple uses out of the package. I used this right after a sheet mask started to burn my skin, and it not only cooled my skin, but it seemed to soak up what was left of whatever was in that sheet mask. It dried in a decent amount of time, didn't leave my skin dry (it left it very soft instead) and washed off nicely. I think I could like it as much as my Avon charcoal mask. Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz
Marlene F.
Linden, NJ
Bought this mud mask at Target after so many times passing it while shopping for my kids. I finally gave in and bought it. Waited till the kids were asleep and decided to pamper myself!!
What a great idea that was I love it! I don't have much acne maybe a little blemishes here and there could be from sleepless nights or hormones either way this mask worked for me. Left my skin smooth and feeling refreshed. I definitely recommend to use . It does get slightly stiff once it begins to dry but it's all good lets me know it's working !!
Jesi D.
Gardendale, AL
When I first purchased this product, I was incredibly excited for it because it has the activated charcoal which is super trendy, and I wanted to see what exactly it could do for my skin. The problem with this product was that it was incredibly difficult to get out of the tube. I would unlock it and then squeeze and squeeze only for a tiny bit to eventually dribble out. And even unlocking the tube was a process, because there's a ring around the nozzle that kept coming off every time i would turn it. I ended up throwing a practically full bottle out because it wasn't worth the hassle to get enough out to actually do any work.
Abena A.
I dont even like tomatoes but I knew they were good for the skin. So when I bought it I tried it the first night and after I washed it off I seen the biggest difference. It cleaned up all my black heads, my skin was noticeably softer, and I know my skin loved it because it toned down some of my redness and blemishes. Plus the smell is gentle and so sweet. I love this product. ❤
Love! It's not too over priced and you can get a lot of uses out of it! I saw a difference in my acne also. But it did dry out in the bottle close to when I was finishing it.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I loved this mask I used it last night before hopping into the shower as I had some acne trying to pop up on my face. I used a single use packet that came in a sample box and it was amazing. I loved the texture of the mask, it was smooth and easy to apply and the scent was light and invigorating. It definitely helped my skin as all signs of possible acne breakout are gone. I will repurchase this again and recommend to others.
Meghan Z.
So I went to the the store to buy the bottle of this say yes to tomatoes detoxifying charcoal mud mask and Walmart was sold out!!! I couldn't believe it. I had to settle for three single use packets! I'll be going back soon for the bottle! This stuff makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. I'm hoping it helps clear up my acne with continued use.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?