BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Megan J.
Didn’t come off as a whole. Instead, in very small little pieces. Did not help with blackheads. Only plus was that it smelled nice and dried fairly quick. Ended up returning product to ulta.
Kimberly T.
Tampa, FL
This mask didn't stand out as being superior to any other charcoal mask I've done, but it did do a good job at drying up oil and removing any dry or dead skin.
Caitlin H.
New Castle, IN
I did not like this product at all. I have very sensitive skin and eczema. This broke out my eczema terribly. It also burned so so bad; however, many of my friends highly recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Pure and simple. It's a great natural way to clean out your pores. I've struggled with acne my whole life and this somewhat helped. This brand, in general, is great.
Macy D.
Hogansburg
This activated facial cleanser is great! If you oily skin and feel you need a daily deep clean this is perfect! You can feel it heating and cleaning as you scrub.
Jacqueline E.
Brooklyn, NY
A great product.I am an addict for mud masks... after finally running out of my discontinued go to, I tried this along with a few others. This has become my new addiction. I buy out the packages as soon as I see my local store restock it. It goes on so nicely and a breeze to get off. You wash it off versus peeling it like I've seen with many charcoal masks. I'm glad I went to post about it and saw that it actually does come in a larger tube then the small individual packages.
Miranda K.
Mendota, IL
I recently started experiencing cystic hormonal acne. I started using this mask every night around the time I would start breaking out and haven't had a cystic break out since.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have used this more than a few times. I have extremely oily skin with hormonal acne that is now as an adult sometimes cystic. I've had it since I was 11 and I'm 26 now. I usually only use high end masks but my sister in law had a bottle of this and since we go over there every evening I used it 3 times a week for a month. There's really no scent to it. The consistency is very thick and creamy but firm. It's a little hard to work with and you need a good amount to get it to cover your face. It never really dries down which is weird. I never noticed any difference in blackheads, whiteheads, acne, clarity, pore size, or look of skin health. It's really cheap and I'm sure something is better than nothing. But I'm going to be honest that I didn't see a thing in terms of results. There's little smell so it shouldn't bother those with scent sensitivities. Rinses off easily. Travel friendly. Cute design.
Alicia B.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I actually buy boxes of activated charcoal capsules and I will open one and mix with this in a bowl. I use a flat foundation brush to mix and then apply to my face because with the powder charcoal, it can definitely get messy!  This is my go-to routine face mask right now, I find myself using it more than my glamglow supermud. This leaves my skin feeling so great and my pores looking smaller. Definitely helps keep my oil under control too. I love the smell of this stuff too! And for the price and the fact that you can find it everywhere, this is a must try!
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got this from a Target box. I loved it! It smelled good and because my face is small I can get a couple uses out of the package. I used this right after a sheet mask started to burn my skin, and it not only cooled my skin, but it seemed to soak up what was left of whatever was in that sheet mask. It dried in a decent amount of time, didn't leave my skin dry (it left it very soft instead) and washed off nicely. I think I could like it as much as my Avon charcoal mask. Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?