BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Ashley T.
Macon
I got this from rite aid on sale . It burned my skin the minute I put it on I had to immediately rinse it off and it gave me texture almost as if it burned my skin may be it go from soft to leather for a week.
Zulqar I.
The charcoal mud mask is also great and leave your skin feeling smooth. However, charcoal can dry out your skin, so make sure to only use it once or twice a week. Too much charcoal can do more harm than good.
Lauren A.
I absolutely love this product and will continue to use it. It makes your skin feel fresh and clear. I purchased it at cvs and it definitely met my expectations. Definitely recommend you to try this product!
Cenly D.
Dequincy
This is a very good product for everyone! Very nice packaging and easy to use! Yes it met my expectations, it was amazing! Not too pricy and you pay for what you get! It doesn’t need much improvement at all!
Noelle W.
Downingtown, PA
The smell of this is really nice and calming. It made my skin feel baby softand hydrated which is refreshing. I have tried many charcoal items that i feel have dried out my skin
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
I am a huge mask person so I use this mask for when I first get out of the shower to have a nice extra cleaning. I wish it was peel though because of the hassle of washing it off.
Morgan V.
This mask really cleansed my skin thoroughly without stripping the skin and making it feel dry, or irritating it. I feel like you could probably even use it twice a week, unlike most acne/charcoal masks
Tabitha T.
Cleveland
Loved the mud mask . Works very well on my acne prone skin. Easy to apply and the smell is not to overwhelming. No redness on my face after applying and no burning eaither.
jaelyn h.
Houston
This is my favorite yes to product. I would put this mask on the problem on a break out or potential break out and the next day it would be almost gone. It can also be used as a purification mask.
Ashley C.
N Salt Lake, UT
This product is great and really clears out my pores while also minimizing heir appearance. Doesn’t leave an oily residue and gives my skin a soft feeling and good smell.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?