BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
adry ♡.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it! Makes my skin feel smooth and minimizes my pores. Definitely worth the price (isn’t too pricey) and it is packaged nicely. Super effective, and i would definitely keep this product in my go-to’s!
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
I found this product to be comparable to the charcoal peel off masks that the internet has become over run by. This mask is gentle on the skin while still providing a deep cleanse. Easy to wash off and apply.
Alicia R.
Los Angeles
I got this from Target and was super excited to use it. I’ve been looking for a good charcoal mask for awhile. I didn’t really like this that much, my skin felt right and dry afterwards and I didn’t notice any sort of positive change.
Sierra T.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This mask is AMAZING! I have been using this for about 6 months now & it has tremendously helped with acne & my skin is so smooth after washing this mask off! My 14 year son is even using this now!
Jade💞 h.
peoria
Review for: Single more...
I️ opened this package, and wasn’t surprised about the color. The fun, dark, charcoal gray mask was easy to apply and gentle on the skin. It wasn’t pricey, and I️ will try this again. My face is almost clear after one use!
Jeanette A.
This has helped my acne prone skin so much. Right when I finish using it you can see the difference. However i found that is is a little harsh so you may only want to use it about 2 times a week instead of a daily basis.
Francine S.
Los angeles
It smells good and does not irritate my skin. I leave it on for half an hour and after that it washed off easily. It did meet the expectations i had of this line and i would recommend it to others. I would use this again.
Reagan W.
Woodstock
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This product irritated my skin a little bit. I didn’t notice results after using once. The packaging looks great- it’s why I bought it. First time user and probably my last time buying it.
Ty D.
San Angelo
It works really well with getting blackheads out and clearing the skin. I bought it from target and it had really cute packaging. The mask was very effective and very easy to use. I will and have bought the item again.
Deb K.
I use this at least once a week. Yes to Charcoal Mask is great. Even my husband uses it on occasion! It's great for cleaning out pores,stopping breakouts,etc. 5 star product all the way!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?