BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Andrew T.
Belmont
I wouldn’t buy this again. It didn’t really do anything for my skin. It was affordable so I didn’t spend much but it didnt do anything for my skin. I wouldnt repurchase but I’ll just keep using to finish the product
Andrew S.
I don’t know if it did anything. It gives a really weird sensation. It feels warm in your face and I don’t like how it feels when you wash it off. It’s charcoal so I believe it could suck out the bad stuff somehow.
Kayla S.
Atlanta
I really enjoyed this mask. When I was dealing with burning skin since my pores were so clogged this mask would really help. I feel that is is a little pricey for the amount of product you get, but if you have money to spend I would definitely get it.
Krystal S.
This is one of thee best charcoal peel masks I have EVER used and recommend it to anyone looking to really get down and clean in all those little pores! I love the feelings my face feels after it’s done as well!
Adrienne B.
Great quality mask for the price. It won’t break your budget and you will feel a difference in your skin! Might not be as effective as expensive masks but again if your on a beauty budget YES is a great choice!
Cassandra N.
New York
I love how this is able to keep my skin feeling soft and clean without getting too stiff on my face and making me unable to move. It's a great value for how much product you get and it's vegan and cruelty free!
Grace G.
Washingtonville
Good product. It’s a tiny bit hard to take off of the face, but leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Very easy to apply to face and does no irritation to the face afterwards. I recommend you try it for yourself!
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
I have sensitive, oily skin and saw zero results with this mask; my large pores looked exactly the same even after multiple uses.  I have tried many other masks, including drugstore masks with better results.  I will not use this again, I didn't even finish the bottle.
adry ♡.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it! Makes my skin feel smooth and minimizes my pores. Definitely worth the price (isn’t too pricey) and it is packaged nicely. Super effective, and i would definitely keep this product in my go-to’s!
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
I found this product to be comparable to the charcoal peel off masks that the internet has become over run by. This mask is gentle on the skin while still providing a deep cleanse. Easy to wash off and apply.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?