BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Julia C.
Delavan, WI
I always feel so clean and hydrated after using this face mask! Something about the charcoal I swear! Definitely would not recommend using it more then twice a week, or every other day. I noticed it dried out my skin a lot of I used it back to back days.
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
This made my face feel tight and clean but didn’t do much to clear my pores or help dry out my acne. Since the product is black it almost seemed like the product stayed in my pores a little and made them more noticeable. I️ wouldn’t likely buy this again.
Haylee L.
Green bay
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This mud mask makes my skin feel cleansed and clean and after using it for a while i noticed my acne clearing up! I would recommend it to anyone with oily troubled skin.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
First time I️ used I️t I️ put way too much on and I️t took forever to dry. I️ thought you needed a lot but no, a little goes a long way. I️t really helped unclogged my pores and made my skin so soft. I️ definitely recommend. I️ got mines from Walmart
Kara R.
inwood
This product was one of the first face masks i have ever tried and let me tell you, i LOVED IT! i am a repeating user, i bought it from Target. This product is SUPER affordable and i would recommend it to anyone! i would definitely buy it again!:)
Catherine S.
Honeoye Falls, NY
I love love this mask! It's fairly inexpensive, so my expectations were pretty low when I got it, but it really does the trick! After rinsing it off my face always feels really clean, and I hardly ever have breakouts the next morning! Great stuff
Ashley P.
Des Moines , IA
Has a very great smell and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Even though it is a charcoal mask it still works great for dry skin which is wonderful! Love this brand and good pricing. Has products for all skin types and problem areas
Elura S.
New Roads
I use this mask twice a week, it is a must have for me. This mask is very gentle on my skin, since using I have noticed less blackheads. The packaging is nice, the price range is a little high for 2oz. Great product, just a little pricey.
Mary E.
Crafton
Good product for the price! Packaging is nice, dispenses well. Bought it from Target for less than $15. Works well enough, doesn’t totally dry down, which I wish it did. Didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin but I would use it again.
Elizabeth S.
West Columbia, TX
Felt great, smelled great, and calmed my breakouts! I’m a very active student, so it was nice to relax with a mask and I was blown away how this performed, especially since it was so cheap! I love this and will definitely be repurchasing!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?