BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Kristina B.
I recently started using this because I have horrible acne. It is a little pricey but it has completely changed the way that my face has looked. It is my first time ever using it and I am completely satisfied with the way it looks now. Would recommend this to everyone
Kaitlyn W.
This mask was phenomenal and certainly met my expectation. As always, the Yes To brand provided cute and quality packaging. This product was effective and left my face feeling clean. It was gentle on my skin, and went on well. I would recommend this product to others.
Brittany D.
Muncie
I enjoyed the mask but I didn't see a difference in my skin. I am looking for something that really is going to get into my pores and do some deep cleaning. I only purchased this the one time and doubt I would buy again. I am still on the search for a good charcoal mask!
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I really enjoy putting this on my face especially when i have pores and acne peaking thro my skin this helps my acne go down and goes away. It doesn't smell that bad and its drugstore one of my favorite charcoal mud masks I've tried. After it dries it does crumble a bit on the face.
Aly D.
Elk Grove Village
It's refreshing and makes for a fun girls spa night, but doesn't quiet do the job at shrinking pores. My skin also broke out the following day, however I do have sensitive skin.
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
I love this mask and the 2 oz bottle is a much better deal than the individual mask packets. My skin is sensitive but also really acne prone and this mask prevents acne while also being not too abrasive. It's a fun product to be able to use for a diy spa night.
Farhana M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I like these types on masks because they are specific for acne. I generally have acne prone skin so using masks like this one help reduce and clear up my face little by little
Kelsey D.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this mask! When I need a deep clean this brings all the bacteria to the surface so I can deal with the breakouts I have! This stuff has really helped clear my pores out and doesn’t over dry. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it. Love this stuff
Kiara N.
Janesville
Review for: Single more...
I love this product it left my skin feeling AMAZING! I bought this at target and it was super cheap! This was my first time using this. I will definitely be using this again.
Julia W.
Forest Hills
This product is my favorite face mask it’s cheep, it’s good. I wish it was more tighter on my face and it feels like satin so that’s what I like about it. But it clears my face well and controls my acne out brakes. It drys out the pimple so it’s perfect for acne.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?