BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I have to admit I was pretty skeptical when I heard about yesto and their brand of charcoal face masks, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality and little amount that you have to use! Not sticky at all and leaves my face feeling nice and clean!! Love this product!
Cory H.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve used this mask along with the other charcoal products. I loved this charcoal mask because when it dried and hardened, it fell off and broke up into small particle pieces and didn’t feel like a film layer being peeled off of my face. It leaves my face feeling soft and renewed.
Stephanie L.
Auburn
I enjoy all face masks but i come away from charcoal mud masks feeling so clean.  The first time I purchaced this product I was traveling for work and picked it up at Walmart.  The price is and charcoal mask caught my and I gave it a try.   I would buy this again.
Nicole R.
Pen Argyl
I love this! It has a light scent but nothing irritating. I use this when I have a breakout (usually the week before my cycle is due to start) and it helps clear it up really quickly. It isn't uncomfortable when it dries down, and my skin is super soft and clear after using it.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
This mask is a wonderful way to detox your face and rid yourself of little impurities in your skin. I love grabbing some of the little "one application" packs as a treat every month to give my face a little extra TLC.
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I was honestly so disappointed by this mask. I used it once and had to return it because it made my skin break out so badly. It was very difficult to peel off, and any of the residue peeling off of my skin was my facial baby hairs being ripped out, not the gunk from my skin.
Kristina B.
I recently started using this because I have horrible acne. It is a little pricey but it has completely changed the way that my face has looked. It is my first time ever using it and I am completely satisfied with the way it looks now. Would recommend this to everyone
Kaitlyn W.
This mask was phenomenal and certainly met my expectation. As always, the Yes To brand provided cute and quality packaging. This product was effective and left my face feeling clean. It was gentle on my skin, and went on well. I would recommend this product to others.
Brittany D.
Muncie
I enjoyed the mask but I didn't see a difference in my skin. I am looking for something that really is going to get into my pores and do some deep cleaning. I only purchased this the one time and doubt I would buy again. I am still on the search for a good charcoal mask!
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I really enjoy putting this on my face especially when i have pores and acne peaking thro my skin this helps my acne go down and goes away. It doesn't smell that bad and its drugstore one of my favorite charcoal mud masks I've tried. After it dries it does crumble a bit on the face.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?