BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Luca B.
I love this hands down!!! I buy this every time I go to target and Sephora because it actually works and is very reasonably priced! I am obsessed with detoxification and exfoliation and clearing masks and this is my actual favorite mask!!!!!Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz
Megan J.
Review for: Single more...
This mask was somewhat effective in making my skin less inflamed and pores smaller. I like that it does not contain parabens, SLS, or other harmful ingredients. I have found other masks to be more effective, though, especially when it comes to removing blackheads and improving skin texture.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
It really didn’t do much for my skin at all. It went on pretty patchy and dried super fast so when I went to spread it more on my face, it was already dry and difficult to apply evenly.
Christi B.
Murfreesboro
A great mask. Fairly inexpensive and does what it's supposed to. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin..... Just leaves it soft and clean
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
For the price it wasn’t awful. Nothing special happened to my skin but it didn’t break out which is a plus. I didn’t finish the bottle and I won’t be repurchasing.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this face mask. Clears out my acne prone skin very quickly. It's a little harsh on my skin but I put on products afterwards to help my skin out.
chaco l.
Loved it, use it all of the time. GREATTTT price too. Have bought over and over again. Every time I go to target I have to pick up atleast 3 of them, one of my favorite products. Was iffy on if it would work at first bc it is a drugstore brand but definitely was up to my expectations
Cory H.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve used this mask along with the other charcoal products. I loved this charcoal mask because when it dried and hardened, it fell off and broke up into small particle pieces and didn’t feel like a film layer being peeled off of my face. It leaves my face feeling soft and renewed.
Adrienne M.
Kearney, NE
This mask has done wonders! I have sensitive skin that will easily appear red and irritated however this mask is very gentle and even smelled great too! I continue to use this product on a weekly basis and would highly recommend to those who are interested in trying something new!
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I have to admit I was pretty skeptical when I heard about yesto and their brand of charcoal face masks, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality and little amount that you have to use! Not sticky at all and leaves my face feeling nice and clean!! Love this product!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?