BY YES TO

98% Natural Product Certified Sustainable Palm Oil RSPO 2 Paraben Free 3 Cruelty Free Yes to tomatoes and activated charcoal to rid skin of impurities. Yes to Seed Fund Questions? 1-888-92-Yes-To see more...

• I have made chest and back acne and so does my boyfriend. I know ...1 Answers
  • I've used this brand face mask and really liked it! Has anyone tr...1 Answers
  • How does it compare to the Biore charcoal bar?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
This product saved my (skin's) life!! Seriously, this product is my new holy grail and I'm going to stock up just in case they decide to discontinue it or change the formula. I wash my face with this soap every morning and I have not had a single new blemish since i started using it over two weeks ago. I have combination skin and I don't find this bar to be drying at all. It has a very pleasant scent and is gentle on the skin yet tough on acne!! I actually bought this soap on a whim, as they didn't have my normal soap at Target. But...I will never use anything else now. Thanks Yes To!!!!!
Jeanette K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Fairly mild-no scent. I got this product from a local superstore to help with itchy mosquito bites this summer. (I've heard charcoal based products can help reduce itchiness) Post a shower when I used this product, I found that my bites didn't itch as much but I'm not sure how much the product factored into that. My skin felt somewhat soft but I've used soaps that made my skin feel better. I've had the bar for a few months and it's definitely lasting a long time (always a win!) Overall, a well priced, satisfactory product that has served its purpose.
Bethany E.
I love the way my skin feels after using the product. Sadly I didn't like how hard it is to get the product on the exfoliating brush I was using but it is super affordable and works better than I expected it to for the price! I actually am now on my third bar of the soap! The soap applies better to a regular wash cloth compared to an exfoliating brush but it did make me feel refreshed and removed a lot of nasty dead skin I had on my feet and made them feel SO SOFT!
Tayler S.
I enjoyed this bar at first, as it was purchased as a last ditch attempt to clear up some acne I was having. I did see results within a couple of days of using it, though I returned to my breaking out again quite quickly. However, given how complicated my skin can be, I can't fault this bar! I recommended it to a friend who had great success with it, so given my initial results, I rate this well and blame my terrible skin for it ultimately not working!
Shayla B.
Kansas City
I️ use this charcoal bar as my daily facial cleanser. I️ have sensitive, dry skin. This bar has been amazing for my skin. I’d have minor breakouts, mostly due to overuse of makeup or stress. Regular use of this bar has seriously changed my skin, I️ can’t remember the last breakout I’ve had. As a major bonus, I’m not spending money on a face wash every month! This bar has lasted about 9 months now!!
Danika W.
Visalia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this soap, I was able to feel the activated charcoal working to clean deep into my pores and cleared much of my acne. I used this product to wash my face 1-2 times daily, morning and night. I went in with high expectations and was delighted at how well the product worked. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kayla D.
Enfield
I am in love with this product. I have been struggling with cystic acne for the past few months, I’ve gone through so many products not being able to find anything that works for my skin. Within a week my skin almost completely cleared up. Totally exceeded my expectations. Thank you to whoever created this🙌🏻
Lauren F.
bellevue
I used to have pretty bad acne before I got to see a dermatologist, and this helped my forehead acne quite a bit. My face always felt very clean and tight afterwards. Definitely good if you have oily skin. Only downside is the bar is hard to keep contained, it gets icky if you leave it in the shower.
Porsha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how this bar kept my skin clear from breakouts as well as reduced the bumps on my face and arms! It was completely affordable and lasted for Over a month. It was a little drying to the skin, however, which was my only complaint. But with a light moisturizer I would definitely purchase again!
Nerį C.
Cypress
This bar first of all is CHEAP but its GREAT! Besides keeping my skin CLEAR is gives me that healthy GLOW after! Ive gotten compliments, not just cause i want to talk about myself buti do recommend this to other people and best of all, IT LASTS SO LONG i still have it in my restroom ready to use!
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
I tend to have days where my face is perfectly clear and others where I have blackheads on my nose, with a couples of pimples on my forehead and cheeks. Is this good for combination skin and delicate enough for every day use? Also, where can I find it for a decent price?
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
How woul you rank this product as a daily cleanser? Is it drying?
Jamie Rose S.
How well does this compare to other acne treatments? Or shea moisture brand African black soap?
Sheena M.
Greenwood, IN
I've used this brand face mask and really liked it! Has anyone tried this soap? How does it make your face feel afterwards.
Kevin V.
Milpitas
Do u need to use a  moisturizer  afther the soap