Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Taylor Z.Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does this pr...1 Answers
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the s...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been...1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
Nassima a.
Hello! I am a beauty hairdresser with a large number of customers can help you promote your products by rereading them in my hairdresser's t is to encourage people to buy on the Internet, and at the same time help the company to promote the products.thank you
Hannah G.
Toronto
This product is amazing! I put it on in the morning before I put my concealer on, (I usually let it soak into my skin for about 10-15 minutes) and then I put it on again before I go to sleep after I've washed my face. It has a bit of a tomato'esque smell but definitely helps reduce redness and helps get rid of white heads and cystic acne. If you are applying it to an opened pimple than it may sting a bit but nothing too too painful! Overall a great product and definitely worth the money!
Mairin A.
These spot treatments are the bets acne fighting tools. This way you don't dry out your whole face. Also the cool metal is so refreshing on a painful zit
Kristina V.
Løkken, Denmark
Not my favorite skincare line but it works they have a big selection. They're pretty cheap
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.