Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Taylor Z.Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does this pr...1 Answers
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the s...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been...1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
It's ok... I didn't really notice it doing a a thing for my acne.. I did notice it didn't dry out my skin like other acne products do.
Samantha L.
I could honestly swear by these products,! I haven't personally tried this yet but I would really like to! I love the yes to brand
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
This was nice for spot treating a blemish, it reduced the redness and size of the blemish without overly drying out the skin
Kitty B.
This product cleared my zits up pretty quickly, but I did find it a little drying. Nothing a good moisturizer couldn't fix.
Stephanie l.
Denver
Wonderful product works great gets rid of pimples quicker then most other treatments do. It's the only stuff I use
Leslie S.
I've never trusted any brand when it comes to acne but I swear to God that this works like a miracle.
Grace R.
Though the roller ball application is very continent, This product didn't really do anything for me.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I used this product for s while but it didn't help my acne at all. It only made it worse
Daniella V.
Helps spots shrink and feels tingly like it's working, dries out skin a lot though
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.