Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

Say Yes To Clear, Blemish-Free, Face-The-World Skin. This Product With A Salicylic Acid Roller Ball Zaps Pesky Zits By Unclogging Pores, Breaking Down Blemishes, And Controlling Oil. It Has Bisabolol And Ginger Help Reduce Redness Faster, Soothe Irritated Skin And Calm Inflammation. Also With Lycopene-Rich Tomatoes To Help Block Pre-Clogging Impurities Like Sebum And Oil. Free Of Parabens, Petroleum And Sls Cruelty Free 97% Natural Made With Natural Ingredients, So Product Discoloration May Occur. see more...

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does... Be the first to answer!
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the same bran...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting...1 Answers
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
This was nice for spot treating a blemish, it reduced the redness and size of the blemish without overly drying out the skin
Kitty B.
This product cleared my zits up pretty quickly, but I did find it a little drying. Nothing a good moisturizer couldn't fix.
Stephanie l.
Denver
Wonderful product works great gets rid of pimples quicker then most other treatments do. It's the only stuff I use
Grace R.
Though the roller ball application is very continent, This product didn't really do anything for me.
Leslie S.
I've never trusted any brand when it comes to acne but I swear to God that this works like a miracle.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I used this product for s while but it didn't help my acne at all. It only made it worse
Daniella V.
Helps spots shrink and feels tingly like it's working, dries out skin a lot though
Hannah G.
Toronto
This product is amazing! I put it on in the morning before I put my concealer on, (I usually let it soak into my skin for about 10-15 minutes) and then I put it on again before I go to sleep after I've washed my face. It has a bit of a tomato'esque smell but definitely helps reduce redness and helps get rid of white heads and cystic acne. If you are applying it to an opened pimple than it may sting a bit but nothing too too painful! Overall a great product and definitely worth the money!
Mairin A.
These spot treatments are the bets acne fighting tools. This way you don't dry out your whole face. Also the cool metal is so refreshing on a painful zit
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.