Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does this product ta...1 Answers
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the same bran...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting...1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I never thought that I would be battling acne into my 30's. I try and refrain from using products with straight salicylic acid, but I am giving this product a try as it has other great all natural ingredients like Tomatoes and Ginger.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I got this in a discount pack on Yes To's website. I was skeptical, but now I will never be without it! I put this on the pimple at night for 2 nights and the pimple is gone! No flakes or redness like other products I've tried!
Maserati C.
AMAZING i love how theres enough sacillac acid to make me feel the burn baby. because if it doesn't hurt it aint working. but i do wish there was more product and this wasn't too small but netherless a great product indeed.
Jeannie C.
I stumbled across this about 2 weeks ago! I am in love with yes to tomatoes ! It works !!! And all the ingredients. I know, understand and can pronounce! I am looking forward to trying the other yes to products
courtney L.
One of my definite must haves!! Any time I feel a breakout coming on or see some blemishes I just roll some of this over the top and it's gone over night! It has become a part of my nightly routine!
Jessica M.
Navarre, FL
I love love love this yes to tomatoes clear skin acne roller ball! I use this at the first sign of a pimple and it helps so much with swelling and redness. Love this.
Danielle L.
I love this brand overall!! It is organic, gentle on my sensitive skin, and it takes the make up off. This roller takes away blemishes within a day or two. I love it!!! The face wash is a great compliment to the roller.
Rachel N.
This is better more natural product when it comes to getting rid of those pesky pimples, the roller ball makes for easy application and it actually works.
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
My dog loves these I give him one every day or every other day. He loves to snack on them in the afternoon. I see his teeth stay clean and white also
addie r.
Phoenix, AZ
It's ok... I didn't really notice it doing a a thing for my acne.. I did notice it didn't dry out my skin like other acne products do.
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.