Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

Say Yes To Clear, Blemish-Free, Face-The-World Skin. This Product With A Salicylic Acid Roller Ball Zaps Pesky Zits By Unclogging Pores, Breaking Down Blemishes, And Controlling Oil. It Has Bisabolol And Ginger Help Reduce Redness Faster, Soothe Irritated Skin And Calm Inflammation. Also With Lycopene-Rich Tomatoes To Help Block Pre-Clogging Impurities Like Sebum And Oil. Free Of Parabens, Petroleum And Sls Cruelty Free 97% Natural Made With Natural Ingredients, So Product Discoloration May Occur. see more...

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does... Be the first to answer!
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the same bran...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting...1 Answers
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
Petea O.
Cambridge, MA
I love the 'Yes To' brand and this acne spot treatment is no exception. I love that it has a roller ball which makes it easier to apply. This has a strong smell but I would not say it is a smell that is unpleasant. The one caveat is that this is great before whiteheads come up but it's it doesn't do much for blackheads. 'Yes to' make great quality products which are very affordable.
Majriela M.
Green Bay, WI
One of my favorite, go-to acne products. It works so well on getting problem acne to go away on my face. They don't sell it in stores anymore but if you go on Amazon/eBay you can find them there for good prices! It smells really good and works really well :)
Audra S.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
This product works very well for me when i have pimples coming in. i apply it 2-3 times and my pimple goes away :) it has a surprisingly pleasant burning sensation when you apply it that makes you feel like its working- and it does! its well worth the money and i recommend this product to all my friends.
Melissa P.
I used to use this a lot but I couldn't handle the smell. It smells like tomatoes mixed with chemicals. It worked for a while but then just stopped and I could have got passed the smell if it kept working but unfortunately it didn't.
Tiffany C.
This product is amazing. I had a very large bump form on my face, applied this and within a few hours it had shrunk down in size. It's fast acting and one of the best acne products I have ever tried.
Renee M.
Cheyenne, WY
I call the Roller Ball Stick my magic wand, it works so well if you apply it up to 3 times a day. I put it on in the AM after washing my face, then treat again at lunch and before bed. I usually can get rid of budding blemish without it forming. It's awesome.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Love this! I usually put this on at night and let it soak into my skin and it usually comes to the top by morning! Definitely brings out a lot of stuff under the surface you can't see! It has a little sting but nothing too bad! Definitely worth a try!
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I use this a couple times a day along with a couple of other Yes To Tomatoes products. I have applied it 6 times over the last 2 days, and after each application my blemishes just get smaller and smaller, as well as less red and irritated looking.
Bekah W.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff stings when you roll it on but I LIKE it...cuz you know it's working! Some trouble zits that nothing else got rid of faded since I used this, plus it's affordable, plus it doesn't leave icky residue like most spot treatments. WIN
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
I never thought that I would be battling acne into my 30's. I try and refrain from using products with straight salicylic acid, but I am giving this product a try as it has other great all natural ingredients like Tomatoes and Ginger.
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.