Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

Say Yes To Clear, Blemish-Free, Face-The-World Skin. This Product With A Salicylic Acid Roller Ball Zaps Pesky Zits By Unclogging Pores, Breaking Down Blemishes, And Controlling Oil. It Has Bisabolol And Ginger Help Reduce Redness Faster, Soothe Irritated Skin And Calm Inflammation. Also With Lycopene-Rich Tomatoes To Help Block Pre-Clogging Impurities Like Sebum And Oil. Free Of Parabens, Petroleum And Sls Cruelty Free 97% Natural Made With Natural Ingredients, So Product Discoloration May Occur. see more...

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does... Be the first to answer!
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the same bran...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting...1 Answers
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
Rae B.
It does work really well, but only for so long. When I used it, it made my chin more blackhead free than I thought it possibly could be, and it cleared up all kinds of problems on other parts of my face as well, but it was gone in just a couple of weeks, and shortly after discontinuing daily use all of the old problems were back. It's effective, I'll give it that, but for the price, I should have gotten way more use out of it than that. Will not be repurchasing.
Brittany J.
I bought this after browsing through the aisle at Target. I have random break outs and recently got a bump on my face that is similar to cystic acne (bump underneath the skin and doesn't come to a head). I've applied this three times daily just to one spot and can see a reduction in swelling and redness. There was a slight sting after application but nothing terrible. I would recommend use when you first get a pimple or feel one coming on. I will still need a spot correcter in combination with this product but it's definitely a great investment.
Lori S.
okemah
I haven't tried this yet. But my skin is so sensitive to a lot of products I just want to find something that's worth my money. Not even sure where to get this at. I would love to try it!!!
Amber K.
I haven't been using this for very long, so I don't know if it really works yet. What I do know is that it does not sting and it goes on cool and soothes the acne. It goes on very well. Not too much or too little comes out. Just the right amount. You can use it practically anywhere you have acne. I love this spot stick. You're not spreading germs when you use it because you're not touching it with your finger to apply it!
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Still working on this one. I tried the wipes first, but this was cheaper and easier to apply. It does make my face sting a lot if I use too much of it, but my usual moisturizer helps with that.

It's helping with my acne a little bit, but not as much as I was hoping for.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Definitely has that chemical smell to it, but I like this product and think the packaging and concept is pretty cool. I like that it's a roller ball. It can dry my skin out so I have to be careful, but overall I like this product and like using it when I break out
Kirsten W.
Portage, MI
It's literally a lifesaver to me at times when I get and unexpected breakout and need to reduce the redness and breakout in general. I never thought it would be able to do so much for how little I have to use and even on days if I don't have time to fully wash my face I can use either a makeup removing cloth or water and then apply this to aid with that process.
Alice B.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't believe I'm the first person to review this because I love it soo much. It has a cooling effect because of the rollerball and I roll it on any major breakouts. Then by the next day, they have reduced in size! Amazing product!
Alexis G.
Shelter Is Ht, NY
Effective at drying out even the most stubborn acne. I have seen an improvement in my skin in just three days. This product reduces redness, decreases inflammation and shrinks the size of pimples. I use this once in the morning before applying makeup and once at night after cleansing my face.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
I really like this treatment. It makes zits go away without he harsh smell of chemicals. I gave it 4 stars because I feel like it's less effective the more you use it, I guess I just built up a tolerance to it or something but overall it works well
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.