Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick uploaded by Anjalena K.

BY YES TO

• When you have that monthly stubborn breakout does this product ta...1 Answers
  • I use the Charcoal Detoxifying facial cleanser from the same bran...1 Answers
  • Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting...1 Answers
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Roller Ball Spot Stick
  • "this is a great product because the scent last a long time and makes you smell really good and it makes your skin really clean" in 1 review
Alana C.
One of the first products i tried from them and I wasn't necessarily disappointed... So I have REALLY bad acne and so when I purchased this I was hoping for a miracle lol I rolled this on my smaller and larger zits and what I found is that this did help shrink the appearance of the zits (or at least the inflammation around it) but didn't do much to the small ones. This didn't help them completely disappear, however, it did help shrink appearance in a short amount of time... I know this has worked wonders for others, but I probably won't be repurchasing. Totally worth the try, though!
Zoe B.
This is an amazing product that I always use. It works right away and you can feel it working. It is gentle but stings a little, in a good way. It exceeded my expectations and I will buy this forever.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is an okay product but it is not any more effective than any other salicylic acid spot treatment. Basically you are just paying extra for the roller ball applicator. I would rather save some money and a buy a traditional gel type spot treatment.
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, but this was kind of a bummer. I love this brand, but this product didn't seem to help me at all. It didn't aggravate my acne at all (I had a small break out of 2 pimples that weren't quite pustules yet), but it didn't help relieve it either. I'd like to see if it would help with a larger acne break out, as sometimes smaller breakouts just need some extracting. Still love the brand, though, so not giving up hope! :D
April P.
Toledo, OH
i can definately say that im not the biggest fan of this line of products. it doesnt seem to help my acne very much but rather make it worse. the scent is not pleasing or calming but rather sharp and harsh. it does, however, give my skin alot of hydration. but as an oily skin type with acne scarring and uneven texture, too much hydration can be a hinder more than a help.
Hillary R.
This spot corrector is excellent. Doesn't have an acidic smell, actually smells kinda sweet like tomato jam. I do think it has shortened the duration of any pimples I might get, although I don't get them very often. I bought mine on amazon because my local targets never had it in stock. Definitely worth the price. Would highly recommend!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I was desperate to find something to help with my acne when it got really bad. I picked this up on a whim and was surprised how well it worked. It helped dry out the spot that needed a little extra help. My only complaint was that it took a lot to get the liquid to come out.
Paige C.
Austin, TX
I suffer with hormonal acne and have for a long time- I can't seem to find anything that will cure it but this product is my go-to when it comes to treating a surprise break out. This without a doubt always eases the new pimple more quickly than any other spot treatment I have tried.
Ashlee M.
Great for that small break out that you need a focused approach with, completely met my expectations and made the zit go away I got mine at my local Wal-Mart and although it was pricey it was worth the money the thong I could improve is the smell
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
This is honestly the best thing I’ve ever bought. This zaps sits within hours but do be cautious that it does sting and is highly uncomfortable. However, it’s a dream
Jessica W.
What is the smell of this product? Does it last for a long time?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What other products from this line have you guys tried?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to say a cleaner and clear acne zapping product?
Hannah M.
Columbia, MO
Does this seem to really dry out skin? Recently I've been getting pimples on my chin and my usual acne treatment is drying them out too well to the point that I'm left with dead skin and red spots. I need a spot treatment that doesn't totally dry out my skin.