BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer L.
Hickory, NC
Best product over the counter product to help reduce blemishes and keep your face looking good. Wonderful product for tweens to adult.
Tara C.
Defiance, OH
Bought this because I loved their yes to tomatoes acne facial scrub, but this has fragrance in it which causes irritants. Disappointed.
Bree W.
Douglas
Love this product! This is my first toner I have ever purchased and it is fantastic. It doesn't dry my skin out and its inexpensive.
Taylor N.
This is one of the absolute best toners I have ever used to combat acne and oiliness on my face and I can never find it in stores!
SALLY M.
After asking a question here on a review. I bought this. It's not drying at all feels like it didn't do anything for my skin.
Valery  E.
Haven't tried yet but I'm exited to try for my acne , tomatoes help cancel out the redness in the acne and help with scaring
Jessica G.
Spanaway
I like this toner because my skin feel really clean after I use it. It does dry my skin out quite a bit if im not careful
Jailyne O.
Santa Cruz, CA
I absolutely love it ! It clears your skin fast and prevents future breakouts. My definite go-to daily facewash
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Definitely hate this product! ! love the cleanser ! it hurt my face when i apply this plus hate the disign
Mikayla H.
Kenton, OH
This stuff absolutely cleared my acne. I paired it with their charcoal soap too! I bought it at Meijer