BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Jailyne O.
Santa Cruz, CA
I absolutely love it ! It clears your skin fast and prevents future breakouts. My definite go-to daily facewash
Mikayla H.
Kenton, OH
This stuff absolutely cleared my acne. I paired it with their charcoal soap too! I bought it at Meijer
Jeanna D.
This toner is just okay. It didn't feel good to apply and it dried out my skin. It did help minimize the appearance of my acne, and I notice that I break out less, but I would probably look for a gentler product.
Ricia W.
I purchased this toner at TK Maxx on a whim and actually returned the following week and bought all their stock of it!

After a few days, pores and redness was reduced and skin looked more radiant and clear. It was gentle enough on my sensitive skin and left it looking and feeling smooth.

Shame you can no longer get hold of it in the UK!