BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Joe ana marie B.
Lakestevens
It really helps my acne and not drying my skin. I love the smell and really gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin so it's very important to me that the product is not harsh.
Sylvana S.
For someone with clear skin, I don't really see the difference. And honestly it's not worth your money but the packaging is so cute and that's what sold me...lol but not worth it.
cheyenne w.
Warner, OK
This product didn't do much for my skin. I tried it for 2 weeks and saw no difference. It didn't irritate my skin, but it did dry it out. Just not for me!
Stacy U.
I like this toner but the smell just gets me. It gives me that tingly feeling most toners do but I feel clean after so yes I'd probably buy it again.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
This product is amazing and smells so refreshing. Makes my skin so soft and is easy to use. Recommended to family and friends. Yes to is amazing!
rania s.
Hanover , MD
It helps with acne and oil control, it also leaves skin really smooth. I usually use it after cleaning my face and before moisturing or priming
Tara C.
Defiance, OH
Bought this because I loved their yes to tomatoes acne facial scrub, but this has fragrance in it which causes irritants. Disappointed.
Bree W.
Douglas
Love this product! This is my first toner I have ever purchased and it is fantastic. It doesn't dry my skin out and its inexpensive.
Taylor N.
This is one of the absolute best toners I have ever used to combat acne and oiliness on my face and I can never find it in stores!
Valery  E.
Haven't tried yet but I'm exited to try for my acne , tomatoes help cancel out the redness in the acne and help with scaring