BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sylvana S.
For someone with clear skin, I don't really see the difference. And honestly it's not worth your money but the packaging is so cute and that's what sold me...lol but not worth it.
Dakota T.
Don't love it 100% since I don't see a difference in my acne, but it does do a great job as a toner. The smell is not strong either. And the bottle is a HUGE plus for me. The pump head makes it easy to get a good amount ,but not too much, on a cotton pad.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I don't have acne, so I can't say how well this toner would work on acne prone skin. But for my sensitive skin, it worked really well to clear and minimize my pores. It is pretty drying for my already dry skin, but as long as I use a moisturizer immediately afterwards, it's fine!
Jeanna D.
This toner is just okay. It didn't feel good to apply and it dried out my skin. It did help minimize the appearance of my acne, and I notice that I break out less, but I would probably look for a gentler product.
Kourtney B.
I don't know if it's just my sensitive skin, but this toner turned my face red for about an hour. I've uses other products from the tomato line of theirs and I always have red skin.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
I love this line, but personally this toner isn't my favorite. It didn't seem to help my break outs at all. In a good note; it didn't make my break outs worse!
cheyenne w.
Warner, OK
This product didn't do much for my skin. I tried it for 2 weeks and saw no difference. It didn't irritate my skin, but it did dry it out. Just not for me!
Stacy U.
I like this toner but the smell just gets me. It gives me that tingly feeling most toners do but I feel clean after so yes I'd probably buy it again.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
This product is amazing and smells so refreshing. Makes my skin so soft and is easy to use. Recommended to family and friends. Yes to is amazing!
rania s.
Hanover , MD
It helps with acne and oil control, it also leaves skin really smooth. I usually use it after cleaning my face and before moisturing or priming