BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Shayne P.
A reasonably light toner that won't make you hate your life if it runs over a nick in your skin. I don't remember packaging, but that really shouldn't matter. I'm still on my first bottle because I only need two spritz for my whole face. Most toners actually end up making my skin go into oil hyperdrive, so I was surprised when YesTo kept my skin at a nice balance.
Jessica C.
Jacksonville
Yes to Tomatoes has been one of my favorite brands for years, it's affordable and always aesthetically pleasing. I recently tried Yes to Tomatoes clear skin acne clearing facial toner because my skin tends to breakout. This product has helped also with oiliness, it can be a little drying so I would recommend to use a moisturizer after the toner dries.
Sof 🥀.
new york, ny
This toner is nice if you have oily skin and are looking for something to help keep pores unclogged, but as far as acne goes, I don't think it does anything to help reduce breakouts or help spots go down. I have dry skin and think this makes it that much drier, even with moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend this because of the alcohol in it, it isn't good for anyone's skin, much too drying.
Jasmin R.
Waipahu, HI
I have used many toners and I found this is great for my acne prone skin. It does not dry out my face or burn. The company itself is amazing for being GMO and cruelty free. I wish I would have found this sooner because it can helped my skin so much. I love the pump it has and gives you just the right amount to use. I cannot recommend this enough and the price is great!
Sunny Y.
Fresno, CA
I bought this product on a whim and boy an I glad! This toner definitely helped my skin recover from a bad freakout. I've always had acne prone skin and this is the ONLY toner that will clear up my skin and keep it clear.
Jess P.
Sanger, CA
This toner helps my troubled and combination skin stay fresh and clear leaves my skin feeling fresh and radiant. I truly think that since I started using this toner my acne has improved. This product is so good !
Lauren P.
I use this product on my face, chest, and back for acne and oil control. It is very effective for my acne-prone combination skin! It works especially well on my chest for getting rid of pimples fast.
Emily W.
I found this while I was looking for a toner to add to my nightly skincare routine. I LOVE this product. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It's gentle, but get's the job done.
kristina g.
Roswell, GA
this toner gives my face a nice overall feeling it has helped fight my acne so much, it meet my expectations & did even better than i thought it's super easy to use fast quick and simple plus is works
Kyleigh L.
I love this it makes my skin feel great and just more tight just more awake. But unfortunately I don't have it I use my best friends all the time lol u have to get tho trust me