BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
i love this product. I use it everyday, it along with the face bar and moisturizer that's yesto tomato has cleared my skin so much! It is around 8 dollars and definitely worth it. It comes in a cute bottle and last a good bit. I will be purchasing again and i would really recommend if you're having skin issues and nothing is working for you. This whole tomatoes skin care line is so wonderful
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Excellent product. Naturally paraben-free, cruelty-free, and ingredient-conscious. I LOVE this toner. I have adult acne and sometimes i just need that extra product. This is a Toner with witch hazel, which leaves your skin moisturized and toned, and a bit of salacilic acid for blemishes. I would definitely recommend to others. I love to keep my skincare as natural as possible, and this was inexpensive and you get 7.7 oz, so it will last a while. So i will absolutely purchase this again.
unique b.
Oh my gosh this toner is amazing. I had been on the hunt for a good toner and kept hearing about this one so after a few weeks of it being sold out at my local Target and Walmart I finally found it and it was worth the wait. It's had a light scent that I'm not sure how to describe but it smells great. This stuff is super affordable and I'm getting ready to buy my second one.
Aiyana B.
I got this on sale today from my local Walmart for 4$ exact! I was skeptical because I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes, and I figured it would smell like tomatoes. To my surprise, it didn't! I washed my face and used this directly after and I'm surprised at all the dirt that came off, even after I exfoliated! My skin is pretty sensitive, but this did not irritate it! I don't usually break out but I have this one place on my chin that I'm hoping this clears up! I've tried everything!
Madison R.
Mahomet, IL
I’ve only been using this toner for couple days, and so far I love it! I bought it at Target, and you get a lot for the price point. I’ve noticed an improvement in the blemishes on my skin, so I would highly recommend it for someone who has acne! The only downside for me was the smell!
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I personally have had no problems with this product! I enjoy the scent of it and love the pump so I don't waste any toner! It feels so good on my skin (and doesn't make it red). It really helps to clear/minimize my pores. I always follow up with the yes to tomatoes daily balancing moisturizer! Love it.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is my new favorite toner! I have combination skin and I'm pregnant. It's done wonders at keeping my face break out free. The best part is that it's super affordable and can be found at any drugstore. It's 98% natural and paraben-free.
Shayne P.
A reasonably light toner that won't make you hate your life if it runs over a nick in your skin. I don't remember packaging, but that really shouldn't matter. I'm still on my first bottle because I only need two spritz for my whole face. Most toners actually end up making my skin go into oil hyperdrive, so I was surprised when YesTo kept my skin at a nice balance.
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, NC
Yes to Tomatoes has been one of my favorite brands for years, it's affordable and always aesthetically pleasing. I recently tried Yes to Tomatoes clear skin acne clearing facial toner because my skin tends to breakout. This product has helped also with oiliness, it can be a little drying so I would recommend to use a moisturizer after the toner dries.
Jamie G.
Very harsh on my skin. The alcohol in the product left my skin dry and flaky. Did nothing to help with acne on my face. Rather than wasting my money on this product, I found a new use for it. It works well for body/back/chest acne. The packaging works well for easy dispensing onto a cotton round. Kinda has a weird scent