BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jamie G.
Very harsh on my skin. The alcohol in the product left my skin dry and flaky. Did nothing to help with acne on my face. Rather than wasting my money on this product, I found a new use for it. It works well for body/back/chest acne. The packaging works well for easy dispensing onto a cotton round. Kinda has a weird scent
Lasonia S.
SAVANNAH
The Yes To Tomatoes toner is not formulated for sensitive skin. At first the toner was ok for my skin but then after a while I noticed that it began to burn the more dry and sensitve parts for my skin. The oily and less sensitive parts of my skin remained consistent but I wouldn't recommend this product.
Madison R.
Mahomet, IL
I’ve only been using this toner for couple days, and so far I love it! I bought it at Target, and you get a lot for the price point. I’ve noticed an improvement in the blemishes on my skin, so I would highly recommend it for someone who has acne! The only downside for me was the smell!
Ithiel B.
It was my first time trying this product and I love it! It had a tingling sensation at first (once), but after I've used it for a while, it's great! Very affordable and I would definitely buy again! It really helped with my acne.
Kayla H.
San Diego, CA
Helped clear my acne which is exactly what I was looking for! Only downside was that about an hour after using it my skin would become very oily. I have combination skin so this just made my oily spots even more oily.
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
i love this product. I use it everyday, it along with the face bar and moisturizer that's yesto tomato has cleared my skin so much! It is around 8 dollars and definitely worth it. It comes in a cute bottle and last a good bit. I will be purchasing again and i would really recommend if you're having skin issues and nothing is working for you. This whole tomatoes skin care line is so wonderful
kapua P.
Oh my gosh this toner is amazing. I had been on the hunt for a good toner and kept hearing about this one so after a few weeks of it being sold out at my local Target and Walmart I finally found it and it was worth the wait. It's had a light scent that I'm not sure how to describe but it smells great. This stuff is super affordable and I'm getting ready to buy my second one.
Aiyana B.
I got this on sale today from my local Walmart for 4$ exact! I was skeptical because I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes, and I figured it would smell like tomatoes. To my surprise, it didn't! I washed my face and used this directly after and I'm surprised at all the dirt that came off, even after I exfoliated! My skin is pretty sensitive, but this did not irritate it! I don't usually break out but I have this one place on my chin that I'm hoping this clears up! I've tried everything!
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I personally have had no problems with this product! I enjoy the scent of it and love the pump so I don't waste any toner! It feels so good on my skin (and doesn't make it red). It really helps to clear/minimize my pores. I always follow up with the yes to tomatoes daily balancing moisturizer! Love it.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is my new favorite toner! I have combination skin and I'm pregnant. It's done wonders at keeping my face break out free. The best part is that it's super affordable and can be found at any drugstore. It's 98% natural and paraben-free.