BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is great for especially for my acne prone skin. It si gentle and effective. I can really see a difference in my skin because of it. When i stray to use. My other products my face knows the difference and i end up o coming right back to it. I definitely recommend this product!
Isabella B.
For the price its great. Its not very effective and drys your skin out a bit. It lasts a long time which is great for the price. The packaging is very simple. I woudnt buy it again since like I said it drys your skin out a bit. If you have sensitive sink I woudnt recommend it.
Alicia O.
Fresno, CA
Amazing toner!! I️ love that it’s on the natural side and it’s paraben free. Not only does it smell fresh but it feels great on my skin as well. I’ve been using it twice daily along with my other skin care products and my skin has never felt so good. Would definitely recommend!
Danika R.
San Antonio
My acne has gotten worse in recent years and toning has become a must in my routine. This definitely helps a bit. I like that it comes in a pump. It’s okay for the price but I’ve switched to a different toner.
Mal M.
This product has helped my skin so much! I had bottles and tubes from the dermatologist that have done nothing for my. Finally I found something that helps to clear my skin up and leave it looking refreshed.
Lynsey B.
Plainfield
Favorite toner to use. The pump on the bottle works great. Cleans my skin well and doesn't leave it super dry. The smell isn't overpowering. It is the first one I've used the entire bottle of
Ashlyn Z.
Buffalo
This is my favorite facial toner! I have very oily, acne prone skin and this keeps it clear and not too dry or oily. I typically buy this product at target as it is difficult to find on amazon. Will continue to use!
Maddie V.
I have been putting this toner on my entire face and neck every night since about 2 months ago. It's amazing. Super natural and not too irritating on my sensitive skin. The bottle that it comes in makes it super easy to use also. I completely recommend this product. My acne has noticeably been clearing since I've been using this.
Lasonia S.
SAVANNAH
The Yes To Tomatoes toner is not formulated for sensitive skin. At first the toner was ok for my skin but then after a while I noticed that it began to burn the more dry and sensitve parts for my skin. The oily and less sensitive parts of my skin remained consistent but I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ithiel B.
It was my first time trying this product and I love it! It had a tingling sensation at first (once), but after I've used it for a while, it's great! Very affordable and I would definitely buy again! It really helped with my acne.