BY YES TO

Penetrates Pores to Eliminate Acne Prevent New Acne Paraben Free 2 98% Natural Product 3 With Powerful Fruit Extracts Yes to Tomatoes and witch hazel to leave skin feeling balanced and toned. Yes to Tomatoes naturally derived formulations blend powerful fruit extracts with other ingredients to help keep combination and acne-prone skin balanced and clear. Free of petroleum and SLS. Paraben free, naturally! Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley G.
I've been looking for a good toner. All I can ever seem to find is astringents and that made me sad. I stumbled across this the other day and I figured I'd give it a try. I have acne prone skin and I used a different Yes product and it was good for me so I figured this would be too. The scent isn't too strong which I like and my skin feels so great after using it especially if I use the Yesto Tomatoes Face Wash. It did dry my face out a little but then any acne spots went away so I'm happy for that. I'd definitely recommend this product to someone that's been looking for a good toner and doesn't want go spend an arm and a leg for it.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I don't have acne, so I can't say how well this toner would work on acne prone skin. But for my sensitive skin, it worked really well to clear and minimize my pores. It is pretty drying for my already dry skin, but as long as I use a moisturizer immediately afterwards, it's fine!
Jackie P.
This toner was the first I've ever used, and it truly was a wonder for my skin. My acne has severely reduced since I started to use it. It makes my skin feel wonderful and the scent is great too. It is a gentle toner but it really gets the job done. I love it!
Dakota T.
Don't love it 100% since I don't see a difference in my acne, but it does do a great job as a toner. The smell is not strong either. And the bottle is a HUGE plus for me. The pump head makes it easy to get a good amount ,but not too much, on a cotton pad.
Kourtney B.
I don't know if it's just my sensitive skin, but this toner turned my face red for about an hour. I've uses other products from the tomato line of theirs and I always have red skin.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
I love this line, but personally this toner isn't my favorite. It didn't seem to help my break outs at all. In a good note; it didn't make my break outs worse!
SALLY M.
After asking a question here on a review. I bought this. It's not drying at all feels like it didn't do anything for my skin.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Definitely hate this product! ! love the cleanser ! it hurt my face when i apply this plus hate the disign
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Excellent product. Naturally paraben-free, cruelty-free, and ingredient-conscious. I LOVE this toner. I have adult acne and sometimes i just need that extra product. This is a Toner with witch hazel, which leaves your skin moisturized and toned, and a bit of salacilic acid for blemishes. I would definitely recommend to others. I love to keep my skincare as natural as possible, and this was inexpensive and you get 7.7 oz, so it will last a while. So i will absolutely purchase this again.
Maddie V.
I have been putting this toner on my entire face and neck every night since about 2 months ago. It's amazing. Super natural and not too irritating on my sensitive skin. The bottle that it comes in makes it super easy to use also. I completely recommend this product. My acne has noticeably been clearing since I've been using this.