Add a Photo

By YES TO
#243 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA

One of the best face wipes I have ever used ! The wipes are very moist and really helps clear up skin. I've even used them as a make up remover and it works better than I ever thought. I also really like that they do not have any powerful fragrances.
Monica T.
Monica T.

These work really well. They are nice and thick and work really well at removing makeup. They did not make my skin upset and break out so I liked them. For face wipes, I found them to be a little bit expensive but I do like them.
Elle D.
Elle D.
Overland Park, KS

I was surprised I love these as much as I do. I just expected them to have a tomato scent, but they don't. I use them before bed every night and they help clear my face up and leave my skin feeling clean, but not tight and dry.
Paola Z.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL

My face got all red and irritated the first time I tried them. I was so upset and my face felt really hot and dry. You'll also needed more than 1 wipe to fully remove make-up, especially mascara. They just didn't work for me.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA

I love this product! It works for me and I have noticed a great difference in not only my skin tone but the smoothness of my skin. No break outs for me! Any one with acne prone skin should try these towelettes!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Green Bay, WI

Ever since I started to use these wipes at night. My blemishes have been way down. I can tell when I skip a day or two,. Now only if they would make travel ones for your purse, live would be grand :)
katy m.
katy m.

I use these whenever my face is acting up. The salicylic acid helps clear my skin when on the go. The container is easy and portable so it makes things easier when traveling. I highly recommend!
Julie C.
Julie C.

These are my favorite wipe I use. Okay, they don't completely take off eye makeup, but they're cleanser, not makeup remover! They make my greasy face feel fressh and clean at the end of the night
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA

My teen daughter likes these, especially during her monthly. They don't itch her face, and they help keep her face looking beautiful. She also prefers the clothes over the regular cleanser.
PJ C.
PJ C.

These have a good smell, not like lots of other acne wipes or pads. They don't dry out my skin too much either. And they are good at also removing any makeup that's on my face.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.