Add a Photo

By YES TO
#245 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
San Diego, CA

I tried these for a few days and I have to say I only like them for removing makeup or keeping in the car to use after hiking/workouts. When it comes to Yes products, I prefer the scrubs and feel you get a deeper clean with them. Thanks to a great deal at Target, I have 5 pouches to use up but I wouldn't spend money on buying them full price.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Bolingbrook, IL

I wouldn't use this as as a replacement for a face wash, mostly because it's too expensive to be using two of these a day in comparison to buying a bottle of face wash, but it is effective. I tend to have a pack in my purse and use it when I'm spending the night at a friend's house and don't have my daily face wash with me.
Muong S.
Muong S.
Richmond, CA

I have combination skin and sometimes I just don't have time to clean my face in front of a sink. I love these. It has salicylic acid, but not oily at all. I see less acne on my face, plus my skin feels super clean. A super plus is that I can put these in my bag and carry it anywhere. I def recommend this to everyone!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I was not a fan of these. I use some sort of wipe to take off my make up at the end of the day before I wash my face. This is definitely not the product to use for that. It did not remove my make up well and forget putting it anywhere near eyes. This could be a good product to use on clean skin as an acne treatment.
Belem G.
Belem G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Okay, So I got these because I have acne-prone skin and thought this might help clean off my makeup. Well 15 towelette didn't in the packages didn't even last me a week. I had to use several to take of my make up and it left my skin really dried out afterwards and I just didn't like it.
kristin g.
kristin g.

I use the Yes to Cucumber Facial Towlettes Moring and night.
I no longer use water and this product actually cleans, soothes and moisturizes my face. I just wish the price would be a little lower but I always buy it at Ulta with coupons! Great Product:) I say Yes to Yes to Cucumbers:)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
La Verne , Ca

I keep these wipes in my backpack, purse, bedroom, and car. They really help control and clear blemishes. I used to use them alone, and then I saw some improvement. I started to use other Yes To Tomatoes products, and now my skin is clearing up more and more each day.
whitney h.
whitney h.

These wipes are really good....I use some sort of wipe every night before I go to bed to take my makeup off. I found there wasn't very many in a package for how much they are. Each to their own though....I would recommend these to anyone though they are good!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harwood Hts, IL

I actually use these as a face cleanser in the morning and night and they work great. Especially paired with the skin lotion. Before I turned to this product I paid for dermatoligica that did not work. I couldn't believe the results this product gave me!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO

These have been an absolute lifesaver! They don't smell terrible, and they actually help with the slight acne I still have. Seriously a huge fan of this entire product line. I only use the say yes to... products now for cleaning my face and moisturizing.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.