Add a Photo

By YES TO
#245 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (21)
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH

These deserve in between an A and B. I was surprised with how much I actually likes these since I'm not a fan of the cucumber and blueberry wipes. These are saturated and actually manage to take mascara off, along with your other makeup. Definitely follow up with a cleanser and toner to get the rest of the makeup off, but these work really well. The scent isn't great at first, but I have grown to like it. It's not a tomato scent. My skin does look nice and I don't know if I should credit these wipes or not... I use them to remove makeup, not to wash my face. I would definitely repurchase and I do recommend these over their other wipes.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Portage, MI

I like these because they made face washing simple for me on busy days and nights when I just wanted to go to sleep. I for a while used other wipes that didn't help or made me breakout even more but I love how these are very natural and don't have harmful chemicals or won't dry my face out. Very simple easy product when you need a quick clear off. Other things I would use on my face would make it so I couldn't open my eyes after using but these didn't do it and they felt good and left my skin good.
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Sayre, PA

I have very sensitive skin that doesn't allow me to wash my face more than once a day, so I find using these at night to be absolutely amazing! I see in the comments here that people are using them to remove their makeup, but I've found it better to remove makeup with generic makeup removal wipes, then massage my skin with one of these, as they are labeled as 'cleansing cloths'. I also follow up with the Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer, and my skin stays hydrated and no worries about breakouts!
Becki M.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI

I've tried a couple different Yes To face wipes and this one is by far my favorite. I shower at night after I get home from the gym so in the morning I need to clean my face again but don't like to wash my face in the sink. So I just use these wipes to clean up any extra oil on my face and clean my face up before I start putting makeup on. I have combination skin & I like that these get rid of the oil on my face but they don't dry my face out.
Liv W.
Liv W.

I would absolutely never buy these again. I thought they would remove makeup and treat blemishes, like they claim. These aren’t very saturated, making makeup removal more difficult. I also didn’t see any improvement in acne or blackheads. Worst of all, they smell like an old musty house. I’m just glad I’m done with them. The only upside to them was the cute packaging.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ

I bought these towelettes as a cleanser to use on a recent trip, but once I got home I started using them post-shower. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent (you won't smell like a plant or a salad!) and they're incredibly gentle on the skin. While I'm uncertain if the towelettes have cleared up any blemishes, my skin definitely feels a lot cleaner after each use.
Margie C.
Margie C.
Canyon Country, CA

It really clean all the grit and make-up off your face from the day. When I am lazy I use this, but as always after you clean your face at night you should moisturize. If not, it will leave your face feeling dried out.I like that when I use this I know my face is clean. I love the line of products from Yes to. THe Blueberry night time cream is really awesome too.
TJ P.
TJ P.

I just bought this, and I've only used two towelettes so far. Both times my face started itching and felt like something had bit me. I didn't break out into a rash or anything, but it was very itchy. I read the ingredients on the back, and saw that there was "Red Pepper Fruit Extract" This might be the cause of the itching sensation i felt, but i can't be sure.
Lochlan P.
Lochlan P.

I got this product while on vacation this summer and fell in love! It completely cleared up my skin and I haven't worn make up since! I agree it wouldn't be a good make up remover, but as far as cleaning just your face goes it works great! It is perfect for when you are too tired to wash your face and it is so easy I never forget to now that I have it!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN

I absolutely love these. They are great for drying up oily skin or blemishes. They are easy to use and great to travel with. They work perfect after working out or doing activities outside. They are great when you don't want to or can't wash your face. They provide a quick cleansing that can be used pretty much anywhere. I think they smell great too!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.