Add a Photo

By YES TO
#245 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA

Purchased these thinking they were makeup removers. Either way they're awesome. My skin cleared right up without drying out!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Upper Sandsky, OH

These are awesome. They don't smell like tomatoes really (thank goodness), and they really make your skin clean and smooth.
Eri G.
Eri G.

These are nice for getting a nice, clean feeling to your face but I didn't really notice my face suddenly being clearer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY

Awesome for fighting acne and clearing pores. I also love that the wipes are made with biodegradable natural cloth.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

Best makeup removing wipes out there. Not only do they clean your face but they help fight once its a win win.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Hutchinson, MN

😁😁😁 anh-mazing! works well for a natural make up remover remover or daily facial clensr! love this product!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I love this product! I love have they're natural and how they're improving my acne!
This product is my go to makeup remover and it has cleared up a lot of my acne
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

I love these towelette's! I feel like the salicylic acid does a fantastic job getting deep into my pores to clean them out. I don't use them for acne treatment, but for blackhead treatment! They work beautifully! I always use a moisturizer after using one to make sure my skin is hydrated and not dried out. It's a for sure must have for me!
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Waxhaw, NC

These facial wipes are absolutely amazing!
When I use the wipes most of my make up comes off, except for some of the water- proof make- up, which I didn't expect. After using the wipes my face feels very clean. I feel like each of my pores got cleaned, which is amazing. However, I do feel like it dries out my skin, that's why I use a moisturizer afterwards. (I use the Body Shop Vitamin E moisturizing cream.) Use it daily and you'll see amazing progress. It's very hard to get rid of blemishes and this definitely helps!
I take them with me everywhere I go and they come in very handy between classes and work when I can't wash my face. And a bonus: The packaging is very cute, and unlike other facial wipes they don't dry out, because of the plastic opening and closing thingy.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.