Add a Photo

By YES TO
#243 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

These are fantastic. So much so that I keep a pack in my bag. My skin is very oily and break out prone. This helped clear up my skin nicely. And it's such a reasonable price! I don't break the bank for quality skin care.
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID

I really like these wipes. The feeling of them is much softer than the other versions of these wipes. I feel like they are doing a better job of clearing up my face and they do get off any extra dirt/makeup from the day.
Myracle W.
Myracle W.

I first started using the face masks but I fell in love so I had to get these wipes. They fight against acne while being a great makeup remover! It's very gentle it just has a little burning sensation but it goes away
Jess L.
Jess L.

I did not like these. The wipes felt dry on my skin and did not seem to be removing dirt. My acne got worse after using these and my face was itchy... No i am not allergic to tomatoes. I have no idea why this happened
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

Was not a fan of these. Not very saturated, didn't effectively remove makeup, and my acne did not improve, if anything the rubbing from trying to get the job done with these was irritating it more. Unimpressed.
Sarena P.
Sarena P.
Pacheco, CA

I love these facial wipes! Normally, I don't feel like facial wipes really get my skin clean but these are an entirely different story! My face is clean, clear and I love the natural scent too!
Emily B.
Emily B.

Love these... They really help with my adult acne and I often see results over night. Not a TOTAL miracle healer in the "prevention" department but when they pop up these wipes knock em out
Irisely G.
Irisely G.
Cheswick, PA

Absolutely amazing for people with oily acne skin!!! My night routine is washing my face, use these wipes because it has great ingredients in it and I apply oil in my face before bed.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.

I have pretty sensitive skin, and a lot of acne products are too harsh for daily use, but these definitely work for me. Doesn't dry out my skin like other products have.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK

Yes yes yes!!!
My holy grail for cleanse wipes not only for cleansing but excellent for taking off makeup , they are thickly made and one wipe takes care of business
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.