Add a Photo

By YES TO
#243 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Sky W.
Sky W.
Haines City, FL

Unlike a lot of facial wipes, these feel awesome and refreshing. They seem to help a bit with acne, although not as much as, say, a good face wash probably would. But they remove makeup and don't dry out or irritate skin, and they don't leave it with an oily feeling, either.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

These are perfect for when I don't have the time to do my normal face cleaning routine. I've been using them for about a month and have noticed a difference in the amount of blemishes I get. They smell pretty good and don't have a medical smell like some face wipes.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, but not totally sure it helps with acne. I've been using them for over a month now and I have not noticed any changes. I would recommend these wipes though because they are gentle and are useful when removing makeup.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC

The wipes are nice and soft. Lightly and wonderfully scented. I use these at night when I'm being lazy and do not want to wash my face and after I get out of the sauna. Helps to keep my acne under control and for only $5 at Walmart it's a great addition.
Amber K.
Amber K.

These smell pretty good and work even better! They remove makeup while cleaning your skin and fighting acne! They seem to be working pretty well. They are made with almost all natural ingredients as well. I really like them and highly recommend them.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

These actually make me break out. I've heard such good things so I was really excited to try them! So disappointed. They did nothing except make my skin worse. They feel very dry and like they drag across your skin. I would never get these again.
Tristicia K.
Tristicia K.

These wipes smell pretty good, and clean my face very well. Does not leave my skin dry or oily. Takes off any extra makeup. My skin is clearing up and the blackheads aren't as noticeable anymore. Love that they are made with natural ingreadients
Meg S.
Meg S.

Went from buying 20$ skyn Iceland wipes to the 8$ ones from shoppers. Couldn't be happier! My skin is finally under control and I have a pack in every gym and overnight bag I own. Great for quick clean ups or before I fully wash my face!
Christine M.
Christine M.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I seriously bought this almost a month ago and I am in love I'm happy to say that my face is finally clearing up. I don't really like how it smells, but as long as it's working i could care less about the scent.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Naugatuck, Ct

These have been my life saver as far as going to gym! I use them to wipe my make up off before working out, I don't like to keep it in while I sweat and it saves me time so I'm not washing my face! Perfect for the on the go!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.