Add a Photo

By YES TO
#245 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Boston, MA

I like using this so far! Although I don't find it helping out my acne, I use this to take my makeup off before using Lush's Herbalism cleanser (the cleanser itself doesn't wash off makeup). They don't smell bad and aren't rough on the skin. The wipes are pretty big, so you can get a lot of coverage with one wipe! I also appreciate the brand being cruelty free!
Stefani R.
Stefani R.

These smell pretty good and do a great job of getting makeup off! I also use them on days when I'm not wearing any makeup. I get oily easily and these help control any excess sebum without clogging my pores. The salicylic acid in them helps treat my breakouts and my overall skin tone looks much healthier after every use. These are a staple in my overnight bad!
Sami G.
Sami G.
East Brunswick

I have used the Yes To Tomatoes Facial Cleansing Towelettes for several months now. They are helpful for when you don't have time to wash your face at the end of the night. However, they are rough on my skin, and I always notice redness on the spots I use them. I use them once in awhile, so it's not a big deal. My face feels clean and refreshed after using.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ

I used 1 wipe on my face for the first time today. There's a heat advisory where I live, and it's been gross and muggy. Not only do these wipes actually treat/reduce my acne, but I also noticed a reduction in shine and oiliness. I wore sunscreen after cleansing with the wipe, and it all stayed in place. These are very effective.
Kenia L.
Kenia L.

Really nice wipes for removing makeup! I do not wear a lot of makeup, but it takes most of it off. My waterproof mascara is a bit tougher to come off, but most of it is off. Have not really noticed it help with acne, maybe because I only get the occaisional pimple. Overall a decent and cheap makeup remover!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD

I snagged these wipes because I wanted something that would get off my makeup after I cleansed my face. I really like them, and I really like how natural they are. I still use Vaseline to get off my eye makeup, but these do a good job of doing two things at once: combating blemishes and removing makeup.
Mayyadah A.
Mayyadah A.
Racine , WI

I love the yes to line! These yes to tomato blemish clearing facial towelettes are part of my nightly skin routine, and have become a part of my boyfriends as well! They leave my skin feel fresh and clean, and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin breakouts since starting these
Ivy T.
Ivy T.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm really picky when it comes to finding an acne solution for me. I went ahead and gave yes to tomatoes blemish clearing facial wipes a try and I loved them. My face feels clean. They to diminish my acne and make them go away faster and prevent them. I love yes to tomatoes products!
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA

This is definitely one of my favorite facial towelettes. I noticed that my acne is less frequent and they have an amazing scent!! Ive seen this product for a few years but never tried it, then my friend offered me a few and i loved it! I definitely recommend this product to anybody!
shelly m.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny

I really like these... they do get the job done. My face feel clean afterwards but not overly dry or tingly from chemical. Theres not really any kind of smell to them either like other wipes, so thats nice. A perfect option if you're feelng a little lazy or traveling (camping).
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.