Add a Photo

By YES TO
#243 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
bianca b.
bianca b.
Grand Rapids, MI

Work great i had Major break outs and these towelettes cleared my skin very fast i like that they are natural and they don't even smell bad, they have a rather nice smell.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Madras, OR

I think these may be my very favorite face wipe!! I love that they help keep my skin clear when I can't wash my face like usual. These are my nighttime staple!
Leigha B.
Leigha B.

I love this brand of products! These keep my face feeling clean while not drying it out at the same time. Only bad part is the after smell is kind of strong.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Franklin, NY

While I can say these wipes may be a bit on the extreme side they're great for stubborn skin. They have a pleasant smell and they're pretty cheap!
Alison L.
Alison L.
Morrisville, NC

My tween had her first blemish and I wanted to try a natural product on her skin. They work great and she loves all of the Yes to products.
Paige E.
Paige E.
Norfolk, VA

Love these wipes a lot !! Tried the say yes to grapefruit wipes & liked them so thought I'd try these & I defiantly love these way more !!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Phenix City, AL

I really like this product! It leaves my face feeling light and airy. It makes me skin soft and feel so incredibly clean!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Sykesville, MD

These work great! They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. You can use them as a make up remover to great effect.
hilda m.
hilda m.

The best skin wipes ever! they do what they are supposed to do in one swipe! i love love it! its definitely worth it!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Calif City, CA

Super easy to use and really work. They really help keep blemishes down. I can tell when I have missed a day.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.