Add a Photo

By YES TO
#243 in Facial Cleansers
Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads! 25 Pre-moistened towlettes. Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric. Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS. Oil free. Salycylic Acid. Clears up acne pimples. Reduces severity of blemishes. Penetrates pores to control breakouts Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishe.
Photos (20)
Shanny C.
Shanny C.

I was on the lookout for a good makeup remover for my eye makeup. I stumbled upon this Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes (as well as the Cucumber one) and decided to give them a try. I used this one first and I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. I was also happy that it came with 5 extra wipes. It doesn't sound like a difference but it helps.
This facial wipe leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps it moisturized. However, because it keeps it moisturized, I tend to wake up with semi-oily skin. It's not that much of a problem since I wash my face in the morning though. As for the clearing of blemishes, it works pretty well and it makes my face feel really soft. It doesn't clear acne in one wipe though, so don't think that it'll do that.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Butler, MO

If you have acne prone skin - all of the yes to (tomatoes) line is amazing at helping clear and balance out the skin. I prefer the wash as I do find the towels to be not drying per say but just makes my face feel like I should use a skin serum after where as the wash doesn't do that.
The smell is a little funky - I was anticipating tomatoes but really reminds me of the smell of beer - weird I know but whatever works - at least the scent don't linger ! I noticed a big difference in reduction of blackheads and white heads and for that reason I will continue to buy these products
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA

I got these Yes To facial towelettes because my skin is oily and blemish prone. I've used the Yes To Blueberry wipes religiously and thought I would branch out and try these. While the Blueberry ones are more refreshing, these are a bit sandpaper-like. They're less wet than the others and a little more rough on the skin. I've been using them for a week now and I don't see much of a difference on the blemish side. I wish I could have liked these better, I will probably go back to the other ones once I run out of these.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA

I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up.
So thankful for Yes To products!
Allison T.
Allison T.
Broadview Hts, OH

First off, these wipes are HUGE. I would honestly recommend using these wipes wherever you breakout so that part of the wipe doesn't go to waste. They are also beautifully scented, meaning that they hardly smell like chemicals, if at all. They have also so far been very gentle on my skin but cannot yet say whether they have improved my acne. The packaging is wonderful. I love the solid plastic door which seems to keep the wipes moistened more than when it's just a plastic sticker!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Augusta, GA

I LOVED these wipes when I had them and I need to repurchase them soon! I love most of the Say Yes line and I especially love the Yes to Tomatoes! These along with the gel facial cleanser really did help me! I was worried that these would smell weird but they honestly didn't to me, and I love how good they removed my makeup along with cleaning my face and helping with breakouts! These products never left my face feeling dry which is nice!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

This towelettes are ok. They wound be good for when your on your special time of the month, but not as a everyday of the month thing. I say this because I used it for one week and it cleared my ance 75%, but after that week I started getting little bumps around my cheeks, and i would wake up in the morning and my face would be super oily. I recently stop using them and my face has cleared up, but I wouldn't buy the wipes again.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY

These are excellent facial wipes. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. They cleanse my face of oil, makeup and impurities without over-drying my sensitive skin. Unlike some wipes, my skin feels clean, not just wiped or refreshed. I have tried most of the other wipes from the Yes To brand and have found them all to be wonderful. I highly recommend them.
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Bartlesville, OK

I use these only for cleaning my make up off, not so much for acne control. I haven't really noticed a difference in my acne, but they do make getting the make up off a lot easier and less time consuming.! They get waterproof mascara off without smearing it which I absolutely loooove. These wipes are extremely soft and gentle on your face as well which is always a plus(:
Kayton P.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI

I love this line and my Fiancé loves these towelettes. I originally bought them for myself and he swiped them from he! He sweats a lot during work and can get kind of dirty so he loves having these in his backpack to use whenever he's feeling a bit oily. I love them because they are in a convenient travel pack, smell fresh, and don't leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct

Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
Jodi K.

I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

How well do these work? Are they just the same as any other facial wipes? Love trying new things on my face but would love to know if it's good.
Bethany H.