BY YES TO #84 in Micellar Water

Yes to fighting pesky breakouts with tomato extract, salicylic acid and micellar water to gently cleanse, treat and moisturise all-in-one, without rinsing.

Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Fighting Micellar Cleansing Water effectively helps prevent breakouts by drawing out impurities without over-drying skin, leaving it glowy and hydrated. The unique, easy-to-use pump dispenses the perfect amount each time, mess free.
95% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

wist to unlock pump. Take a cotton ball or pad and push down on the pump (twice should do it!) for just the right amount of micellar water. Gently swipe across face, no need to rinse. The results - clean, treat and hydrated skin that’s clear!

Salicyclic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denatured, Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate/Caprate, Propandiol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract,
Niacinamide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropanal.

Kalyn Morrissey M.
Wichita, KS
This product clears up my breakouts in one day. Dries them up and the next morning they are gone. It also cleans so deep. I will cleanse my face with my other face wash then use this and my cotton ball is dirty. This product really gets pores clean Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Micellar Cleansing Water
Jessika A.
I really like this micellar water. It's great that it has salicylic acid to help fight acne. It leaves skin so soft and so smooth. The only thing I don't like about it, is the smell. It is so strong and lingers for a while. But if you can get past that, this is a great product.
Averi T.
haslet texas
I love this micellar water!This smells so good and feels good on your face.This does take your makeup off!This is great if your in a rush and you need to cleanse your face but you don’t have time.I use this night and in the morning!
MJ B.
Well I read a lot of good reviews about it. So I have to try it. I like the packaging, it made it very easy to use. I use it day and night, helps clear up my skin.
Lo O.
I use this before I go to the gym in the morning and as a final cleansing step in my morning skincare routine. It definitely gets dirt out of my skin. I've been using it for about a week. I like the way my skin feels after using it. Not sure if it's helping clear up any acne with the salicylic acid. Might be too soon to tell. I don't like the smell so much. It's too powdery for my liking but it's not so terrible that I would discontinue using it.
Joci D.
Manteca
I personally have used the Cucumber bottle and it smells amazing and it keeps my skin super-soft I would recommend this cleanser for after you've cleaned your face and you just need an extra boost of cleansing
Faye S.
manchester
Absolutely amazing for my dry skin. I love it and would by again for definite. The packaging is easy to use and looks sleek and pretty