BY YES TO #81 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up.
So thankful for Yes To products!
Hailey L.
Lombard, IL
These work really well! I tried them for the first time about a month or so ago and I’m obsessed. Definitely going to be repurchasing these!
Ashley R.
Harwood Hts, IL
I actually use these as a face cleanser in the morning and night and they work great. Especially paired with the skin lotion. Before I turned to this product I paid for dermatoligica that did not work. I couldn't believe the results this product gave me!
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
i swear by these wipes! my (combination) skin looks so pretty and radiant when i use these i'm not kidding! great value for a low price so i would definitely recommend them!
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
I love this product! It works for me and I have noticed a great difference in not only my skin tone but the smoothness of my skin. No break outs for me! Any one with acne prone skin should try these towelettes!
Abigail M.
Charlotte
The Yes To Tomatoes products have all been absolutely amazing! I had really bad acne as a younger person, but this helps clear it up so much! It's a gentle cleanser that is effective and feels wonderful on the skin! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
My teenage daughter loves these wipes. They help her skin stay blemish free and are fairly priced. I deducted a star because I think they are very dry compared to other wipes we have used.
Gemma R.
These wipes and all the ‘yes to’ brand products had left me with red patches on my face and broke me out the next day. They feel refreshing but for me they did more harm than good and they’re not cheap
Sami G.
East Brunswick
I have used the Yes To Tomatoes Facial Cleansing Towelettes for several months now. They are helpful for when you don't have time to wash your face at the end of the night. However, they are rough on my skin, and I always notice redness on the spots I use them. I use them once in awhile, so it's not a big deal. My face feels clean and refreshed after using.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Was not a fan of these. Not very saturated, didn't effectively remove makeup, and my acne did not improve, if anything the rubbing from trying to get the job done with these was irritating it more. Unimpressed.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.

back