BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up.
So thankful for Yes To products!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not a fan of these. Not very saturated, didn't effectively remove makeup, and my acne did not improve, if anything the rubbing from trying to get the job done with these was irritating it more. Unimpressed.
Shanny C.
Shanny C.
I was on the lookout for a good makeup remover for my eye makeup. I stumbled upon this Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes (as well as the Cucumber one) and decided to give them a try. I used this one first and I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. I was also happy that it came with 5 extra wipes. It doesn't sound like a difference but it helps.
This facial wipe leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps it moisturized. However, because it keeps it moisturized, I tend to wake up with semi-oily skin. It's not that much of a problem since I wash my face in the morning though. As for the clearing of blemishes, it works pretty well and it makes my face feel really soft. It doesn't clear acne in one wipe though, so don't think that it'll do that.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smell pretty good and work even better! They remove makeup while cleaning your skin and fighting acne! They seem to be working pretty well. They are made with almost all natural ingredients as well. I really like them and highly recommend them.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Tampa
These wipes come in a handy re closable container which i love. I think they are a good value for the price. The packaging is bright and pretty. It is also durable. These wipes are great for your face but only once a day. I would buy these wipes again or recommend to a friend.
Emily J.
Emily J.
For an acne treatment, these are amazing. They have totally cleared up my skin and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. But the only complaint is that they aren't wet enough. There isn't enough product on them.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have acne once a month. This wipes are great. They are a little expensive but last a long time. They are great for my face and neck. I have been using them for almost two years. I recommend them to my friends. They don't smell bad.
Anahi R.
Anahi R.
Springdale, AR
Definitely cleared my skin a bit, super soft, and has a Pleasant smell to it. It is my first time purchasing because I have acne problems and wanted to try it out. It wouldnit remove my makeup well, but overall a really nice product.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not gonna lie. I was expecting these to smell super weird but got a pleasant surprise when I opened the package! I like a lot of the Yes To products so I figured I would give this one a go. Im kind of mad at myself because I didn't try them sooner and I have another package of cleansing wipes to use up before I'm allowed to buy more lol. I found that in the few weeks I used them I cleared up my pms blemishes and kept a lovely glow.
Antigony S.
Antigony S.
I was so excited to try these wipes. These wipes are the perfect size and texture. I love the feel of them. I am not sure if it's my skin, but when I use them it would sting a little. The sting would go away making my skin feel soft, tight and refreshed!!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?