BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

McKenzie M.
Fresno
ive tried many different makeup remover/facial cleansing wipes and these are by far my favorite . i have had so many experiences with these types of products where after using them my eyes burn even though its supposed to be sensitive on the skin but yesto never lets me down .
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Perfect for combination skin! Didn't leave my skin greasy and it doesn't take multiple wipes to take off a full face of makeup (contouring, water proof mascara, etc.) Really helps with black heads and prevent break outs as well. I love this product and it is my go to!
Kelly B.
Davenport, FL
These were "ok".I don't expect too much from a wipe, they'll never take the place of a proper cleanser, but they were a little too dry for me. I tend to use wipes to give my skin the once over before applying make up. These were a tad too dry to make them effective.
Shana S.
Elkhorn City, KY
I haven't quite been using these for long enough to say how truly effective they are, but so far I really like them and do think that they seem to be helping my skin. I love how handy it is to just grab a wipe as opposed to using a cream or serum type acne product.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
I've never really had many breakouts in my life that weren't stress-related. So that being said, when I do break out, I love to have these wipes handy! They're definitely gentle, but effective in reducing my acne. Pair these with some of the other Yes To products and you've got yourself a great skincare routine!
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
These took my makeup off very well. I would compare them to Neutrogena's makeup removing wipes. I have generally sensitive to normal skin and these irritated my skin a bit. I think the packaging is fun. I would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin.
Dylan E.
Rochester Hls, MI
The  Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes get the job done! It does a good job of wiping away excess oil, but leaves my face feeling sticky. Very gentle which is why I continue to buy them, they are effective but it isn't anything special.
Caitlyn L.
Emmaus, PA
I loved these face wipes and I do feel like they drastically improved my acne. However I had to stop using them because it was winter and my skin was drying out too much. I will start using these again come late spring. I switched to the detox ones of the same brand(black package) and they are great too.
D. H.
Philadelphia
I like to keep wipes with me on all occasions. My skin is very acne prone, especially in heat and humidity. I keep these wipes on hand for a clean, refreshing reprieve. It keeps my skin from breaking out when I'm working out, swearing, or otherwise on the go.
Shanny C.
I was on the lookout for a good makeup remover for my eye makeup. I stumbled upon this Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes (as well as the Cucumber one) and decided to give them a try. I used this one first and I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. I was also happy that it came with 5 extra wipes. It doesn't sound like a difference but it helps.
This facial wipe leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps it moisturized. However, because it keeps it moisturized, I tend to wake up with semi-oily skin. It's not that much of a problem since I wash my face in the morning though. As for the clearing of blemishes, it works pretty well and it makes my face feel really soft. It doesn't clear acne in one wipe though, so don't think that it'll do that.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.