BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Elmer, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first things I loved about this wipe is the color - the black was unexpected and the more I use them, the more I love them. Because of the color I feel as though I see more of what it's taking off my face, which seems a bit contradicting to a traditional white wipe. Loving this product.
Nissa C.
Nissa C.
Brooklyn, New York
A good product for its price and keeps away those nasty pimples! I was surprised to find out the product was reasonably cheap and it definitely met my expectations! I bought this product at 5 and below and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how these wipes smell. I have sensetive skin, these wipes are not rough. They are good to take off my make up and mascara or just to refresh my skin when im out and wearing no makeup. Idk that they will work for waterproof madcara or eyeliner.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these at walmart with the intention of buyimg something new, Well i regretted it they tug on the skin. They are priced pretty low which explains the low quality . I wouldn't purchase this again . They need to make it easier to remove makeup.
Laci H.
Laci H.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product! It left a little tingle in my face after use, but I don't know if that was because it was working or NY own personal skin issues I have very sensitive skin, no rashes or extra blemishes. 10/10 would recommended
Kiana W.
Kiana W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best facial wipes I have EVER USED! Seriously, I rebuy these without hesitation. My face always feels thoroughly cleansed and they remove all of my make-up! I often buy them at Target and you can't beat the price. I definitely recommend.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Belmont
Great for acne prone skin types!! I love the fact that it is an all natural skin care product!! Easy to use especially if your on the go, you can just throw it in your purse or overnight bag! I love all the other products in this line too
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
I absolutely love this company and there products. I always buy there tomatoes wipes. Tomato so good for the face. Especially for blemishes helps a lot. By far my favorite product . It's affordable not sky high expensive. Comes packaged very well. I recommend using this product
Ana C.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really great wipes that remove makeup without smelling too strongly or having a weird texture. No, they don't smell like tomatoes-that's just the brand. I'd definitely recommend this. You can find it at most drugstores and Target.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Sprague, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used these in the past when my acne was really bad, and it really does the job when it comes to makeup removing wipes for acne prone skin. My skin didn't break out when I was using these at all also, it did not dry my skin out. :)
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?