BY YES TO #77 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Neerali G.
Waltham, MA
I actually love this product. After a long day wearing a full face of makeup one or two of these wipes gets everything off. It was a very good product that is great for sensitive skin. The price was perfect, and I would 100% buy this product again.
Sunny V.
Greenville
I loved this product really helped clear up my skin. It actually exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this product to my friends. The packaging was cute and overall I think this product was great. There's nothing I would change about it.
Sara H.
These wipes are great for acne prone skin. These help clean up the face and is really gentle to sensitive skin. It helps freshen up my face and feels really clean. I think this product is good value for the cost to purschase. I would recommend this
Taylor J.
This product is truly spectacular. I’ve been using it for the past three years and love that it’s chemical free. It can be used to remove makeup and to fight breakout and blemishes. The packaging is great and doesn’t bust like somebfacial wipes. Overall I highly recommended!
Samuel W.
Visalia
It was AMAZING. I didn't think it would work because more often than not it doesn't, but especially with my skin, it was golden. I honestly don't think I've used anything this good before. It's worth more than its priced. Everyone should use it.
Carli r.
voorhees
These tomato blemish wipes will be he best four dollars you will spend! You can use them on the go, keep them in your purse for a quick cleanse whenever you need. I bought my wipes from target. They help clear blemishes and give you a clean feel after use! You should deff give them a try!
Emily E.
It was okay, they dried out pretty fast and I didn’t see a lot of results (I used for about a month or so). It did make my skin feel clean, and was a nice refresher in the middle/end of my day. Over all, I don’t think it was worth the price.
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
So much YES! I started using the mask at first and saw such improvement that i decided to purchase the wipes for when I am too lazy to take my make up off with a cleanser. It fits in my little drawer in my bathroom (which doesnt happen often) , I love the smell and I would def recommend it!
jessica l.
Bel Air
i love this stuff! i use these to wipe off face masks usually and i've used them a few times and they get the job done! some places they're a little pricey but they are pretty good! i haven't noticed them helping clear up my acne though
LORENA A.
MIAMI BEACH
VERY REFRESHING.. CONTAINS SALICYLIC ACID WHICH IS PERFECT IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET RID OF ACNE. EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE AFTER USING IT FOR A LITTLE OVER A MONTH, GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN AND WORTH THE PRICE. WILL BE REPURCHASING SOON.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.