BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Fariha K.
Fariha K.
I bought this product because I liked the packaging, thinking the wipes would remain moist but it was the complete opposite. The wipes state that it is good for pigmentation and semi-oily skin but I have not seen any difference, if anything, the wipes just dried out in the middle of using them and was very rough to use. Similar to the reviews on here, the texture of the wipes felt like sandpaper.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes do a fantastic job of clearing my skin of dirt and makeup and come in a very convenient resealable pack! They are a great price for good ingredients. However, they occasionally make my sensitive skin burn around my eyes/nose.
Lili C.
Lili C.
Racine
Nothing different from the ordinary makeup wipes. The smell was odd but it got the job done. I do not know if it affected my acne since I did not notice any change but then again I only ised one package. I bought this product at Ulta. Probably will not be buying again
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Davenport, FL
These were "ok".I don't expect too much from a wipe, they'll never take the place of a proper cleanser, but they were a little too dry for me. I tend to use wipes to give my skin the once over before applying make up. These were a tad too dry to make them effective.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really had many breakouts in my life that weren't stress-related. So that being said, when I do break out, I love to have these wipes handy! They're definitely gentle, but effective in reducing my acne. Pair these with some of the other Yes To products and you've got yourself a great skincare routine!
Dylan E.
Dylan E.
Rochester Hls, MI
The  Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes get the job done! It does a good job of wiping away excess oil, but leaves my face feeling sticky. Very gentle which is why I continue to buy them, they are effective but it isn't anything special.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Emmaus, PA
I loved these face wipes and I do feel like they drastically improved my acne. However I had to stop using them because it was winter and my skin was drying out too much. I will start using these again come late spring. I switched to the detox ones of the same brand(black package) and they are great too.
D. H.
D. H.
Philadelphia
I like to keep wipes with me on all occasions. My skin is very acne prone, especially in heat and humidity. I keep these wipes on hand for a clean, refreshing reprieve. It keeps my skin from breaking out when I'm working out, swearing, or otherwise on the go.
Shanny C.
Shanny C.
I was on the lookout for a good makeup remover for my eye makeup. I stumbled upon this Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes (as well as the Cucumber one) and decided to give them a try. I used this one first and I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. I was also happy that it came with 5 extra wipes. It doesn't sound like a difference but it helps.
This facial wipe leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps it moisturized. However, because it keeps it moisturized, I tend to wake up with semi-oily skin. It's not that much of a problem since I wash my face in the morning though. As for the clearing of blemishes, it works pretty well and it makes my face feel really soft. It doesn't clear acne in one wipe though, so don't think that it'll do that.
Octavia B.
Octavia B.
Love. Always keep in my gym bag. They are my ho To wipes. Very gentle on my skin. Keep a bag in my work duffle too. Great price, great value. I can buy them at my local drugstore, Walmart or target. I tell all my friends and family. Love the smell.....
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?