BY YES TO #56 in Face Wipes

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum *Certified Organic Ingredient

Emily E.
It was okay, they dried out pretty fast and I didn’t see a lot of results (I used for about a month or so). It did make my skin feel clean, and was a nice refresher in the middle/end of my day. Over all, I don’t think it was worth the price.
Adriana D.
Seattle , WA
So much YES! I started using the mask at first and saw such improvement that i decided to purchase the wipes for when I am too lazy to take my make up off with a cleanser. It fits in my little drawer in my bathroom (which doesnt happen often) , I love the smell and I would def recommend it!
jessica l.
Bel Air
i love this stuff! i use these to wipe off face masks usually and i've used them a few times and they get the job done! some places they're a little pricey but they are pretty good! i haven't noticed them helping clear up my acne though
Patty M.
Oceanside, CA
First of all I absolutely LOVE all of the 'yesto' brand products! I love that I can get them from walmart, target, etc! I love that they don't irritate my skin like other wipes I've tried! I love the way the packaging feels! I only wish they made more floral scents, because flowers are in!
Jessica A.
Arlington, TX
I tried this product because it’s cruelty free. It’s not my favorite wipe simply because it’s not meant for removing makeup. If I didn’t wear makeup I’m sure I’d have a different opinion. I think these would make great gifts though!
Shaughnessy P.
The smell of this product is amazing, not too overpowering or harsh. Very gentle on the skin and not sticky at all. I used them to take my makeup off as well as clean my face and I would recommend them for people of all skin types.
Holly J.
Three Rivers, CA
Super quick even for a mama like me and left my face feeling fresh and clean! Everything I look for in a quick face cleansing on the go. The packaging also keeps the wipes nice and moist! I will use these again dn refer to others
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
These are my favorite wipes to use in the morning when I don’t have time to wash my face. They’re gentle and leave my face looking clean and matte. The salicylic acid makes them exfoliating so my skin is always smooth and soft after using them.
Tiffany e.
This did not break me out at all and it smelled amazing the value was really good I only had to use one white to get my make up off it was my first time using it I would buy it again and I would recommend it for other people.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.