BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Dylan E.
Rochester Hls, MI
The  Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes get the job done! It does a good job of wiping away excess oil, but leaves my face feeling sticky. Very gentle which is why I continue to buy them, they are effective but it isn't anything special.
Caitlyn L.
Emmaus, PA
I loved these face wipes and I do feel like they drastically improved my acne. However I had to stop using them because it was winter and my skin was drying out too much. I will start using these again come late spring. I switched to the detox ones of the same brand(black package) and they are great too.
Shanny C.
I was on the lookout for a good makeup remover for my eye makeup. I stumbled upon this Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes (as well as the Cucumber one) and decided to give them a try. I used this one first and I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. I was also happy that it came with 5 extra wipes. It doesn't sound like a difference but it helps.
This facial wipe leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps it moisturized. However, because it keeps it moisturized, I tend to wake up with semi-oily skin. It's not that much of a problem since I wash my face in the morning though. As for the clearing of blemishes, it works pretty well and it makes my face feel really soft. It doesn't clear acne in one wipe though, so don't think that it'll do that.
D. H.
Philadelphia
I like to keep wipes with me on all occasions. My skin is very acne prone, especially in heat and humidity. I keep these wipes on hand for a clean, refreshing reprieve. It keeps my skin from breaking out when I'm working out, swearing, or otherwise on the go.
Jessica A.
Melbourne, FL
These are excellent for acne! The one thing I will say though (and maybe this is just me) is that after I used these, I noticed almost bleach like spots appearing on my pillow cases if I went to sleep after using them. But they didn't irritate my skin.
Jess J.
Naturally cleansing and makeup removing product. Met my expectations and impressed me due to the difference compared to other wipes. Gentle and good value, but make sure it is suitable for skin type. Would repurchase, but maybe in a different "flavor".
Lindsey T.
Elmer, NJ
One of the first things I loved about this wipe is the color - the black was unexpected and the more I use them, the more I love them. Because of the color I feel as though I see more of what it's taking off my face, which seems a bit contradicting to a traditional white wipe. Loving this product.
Octavia B.
North Pole , AK
Love. Always keep in my gym bag. They are my ho To wipes. Very gentle on my skin. Keep a bag in my work duffle too. Great price, great value. I can buy them at my local drugstore, Walmart or target. I tell all my friends and family. Love the smell.....
Nissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
A good product for its price and keeps away those nasty pimples! I was surprised to find out the product was reasonably cheap and it definitely met my expectations! I bought this product at 5 and below and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Mariana R.
Las Vegas , NV
I got these at walmart with the intention of buyimg something new, Well i regretted it they tug on the skin. They are priced pretty low which explains the low quality . I wouldn't purchase this again . They need to make it easier to remove makeup.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.