BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

McKenzie G.
Memphis, TN
This product was very interesting when I first saw it! I was like tomatoes, no way! Then I bought it and used it, it was very refreshing and nourishing to my skin. It takes a while to see a difference but after a few uses, you can see a difference! It worked great with my skin!
Madi S.
These remove my makeup and any product left on my face without having to "scrub". They are very gentle and I love them especially for the price. At Target they are about $5 and they come in packs of about 30-35. I would definitely recommend these to people with sensitive skin!
Kim P.
Ball Ground, GA
The Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes do a fantastic job of clearing my skin of dirt and makeup and come in a very convenient resealable pack! They are a great price for good ingredients. However, they occasionally make my sensitive skin burn around my eyes/nose.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
ive tried many different makeup remover/facial cleansing wipes and these are by far my favorite . i have had so many experiences with these types of products where after using them my eyes burn even though its supposed to be sensitive on the skin but yesto never lets me down .
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Perfect for combination skin! Didn't leave my skin greasy and it doesn't take multiple wipes to take off a full face of makeup (contouring, water proof mascara, etc.) Really helps with black heads and prevent break outs as well. I love this product and it is my go to!
Lili C.
Racine
Nothing different from the ordinary makeup wipes. The smell was odd but it got the job done. I do not know if it affected my acne since I did not notice any change but then again I only ised one package. I bought this product at Ulta. Probably will not be buying again
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I haven't quite been using these for long enough to say how truly effective they are, but so far I really like them and do think that they seem to be helping my skin. I love how handy it is to just grab a wipe as opposed to using a cream or serum type acne product.
Kelly B.
Davenport, FL
These were "ok".I don't expect too much from a wipe, they'll never take the place of a proper cleanser, but they were a little too dry for me. I tend to use wipes to give my skin the once over before applying make up. These were a tad too dry to make them effective.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
I've never really had many breakouts in my life that weren't stress-related. So that being said, when I do break out, I love to have these wipes handy! They're definitely gentle, but effective in reducing my acne. Pair these with some of the other Yes To products and you've got yourself a great skincare routine!
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
These took my makeup off very well. I would compare them to Neutrogena's makeup removing wipes. I have generally sensitive to normal skin and these irritated my skin a bit. I think the packaging is fun. I would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.