BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought the carrots variety of this. I got them from the dollar store and was thrilled. They smell a little weird and work okay. I have to use 2 or three to really get the makeup off, and even then I feel sticky so I have to wash my face. But they are affordable and don't dry out my skin which is good.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these products! The Yes To brand has helped my acne so much! I have tried both over the counter and prescribed acne medications and none of them seem to really help. These facial wipes help to reduce my acne and they are very inexpensive! I use these wipes every morning before I apply my makeup. It gives your face a fresh feel AND it fights your acne! If you struggle with acne, I would recommend this brand for you!
These wipes were great! I would use them after I had wiped my makeup off with a makeup removing wipe and I found that it helped my face my breathe! While using it, I didn't know notice a huge difference in my acne prone areas but it did make my face feel better. So, if you have light/moderate acne problems, I would definitely recommend trying!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is SOO gentle for those who have sensitive skin. I love how it makes my skin feel and I definitely have plans to repurchase. I've had trouble finding wipes that actually remove my makeup after a long day but these Yes To wipes will remove it ALL! It's also very hydrating feeling!
Emily J.
Emily J.
For an acne treatment, these are amazing. They have totally cleared up my skin and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. But the only complaint is that they aren't wet enough. There isn't enough product on them.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin was very scaly after using these wipes. I don't know if it was a bad reaction or a bad interaction with my other products, but I gave these away. I don't think I'll be trying anything from the tomato line again after this. Worked okay for my friend but for me it was a miss.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They clean off all my makeup and take the gunk off. The only thing that I don't love about these is the smell. I know it's because there isn't artificial smells but sometimes it's a little much. Despite the scent, I still reach for these when I have a breakout.
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive tried many different makeup remover/facial cleansing wipes and these are by far my favorite . i have had so many experiences with these types of products where after using them my eyes burn even though its supposed to be sensitive on the skin but yesto never lets me down .
Madi S.
Madi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These remove my makeup and any product left on my face without having to "scrub". They are very gentle and I love them especially for the price. At Target they are about $5 and they come in packs of about 30-35. I would definitely recommend these to people with sensitive skin!
McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Memphis, TN
This product was very interesting when I first saw it! I was like tomatoes, no way! Then I bought it and used it, it was very refreshing and nourishing to my skin. It takes a while to see a difference but after a few uses, you can see a difference! It worked great with my skin!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?