BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Feel like this product can be made a lot better. Claims to be "blemish clearing" but I felt my pores were exploding with acne even after using the entire package. The wipes are very thick and I feel like I could use a makeup wipe and see better results than with this product. Not something I see myself purchasing again.
Becca N.
Becca N.
Caldwell
I wear full coverage foundation ever day and use hear tools during my 10 hour days so acne has been a really big problem for me lately. These wipes not only take off my makeup completely but also make it feel refreshed and clean so quickly. Every single other wipe I've used has either caused me even more breakouts or very dry skin and this doesn't give me either! Honestly finding these was a miracle, they're my number one skincare secret.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are okay. The cloths are rather soft but they are on the smaller side. The smell is not all that great. I did try to remove makeup with these and that was a big fail. I also didn't notice a big difference in the appearance of my skin. I still had break outs and didn't notice that I had fewer breakouts.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to like these and they are affordable and you get a decent amount but they claim to be natural and are artificially scented with hormonal disrupters and sometimes they can be overly scented. I really like some of there products but the facial stuff you have to be careful with if you have sensitive or acne skin.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
These are a reasonably priced facial wipe. I have purchased them at Target and that makes them accessible and easy. I found the wipes a bit thin, but still workable. They removed my make-up which is usually why I use them.  I have found other brands that I like better, so will probably stick with those.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
St. Paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried these wipes out in a travel size because I would be gone from home for 3 weeks and wanted something small to take with me. After my first few times using them I stopped and just used face wash. I liked the smell and feel of the wipes but they caused an allergic reaction (which I've never had a problem with before with wipes) and made my face very red.
Shavonda S.
Shavonda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a fan of the Yes to Brand for years! Their products smell great, I love the packaging and they work! I have yet to be disappointed with any of the products. I have acne prone skin and having the convenience of these wipes when I don't feel like doing my full routine is a life saver.
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes really make your skin feel clean compared to other wipes that say they clean everything out of your pores. It definitely makes a difference in blemishes even right after you use it, the redness and appearance sort of goes down, but I wouldn't use this too much especially on sensitive skin
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have become my go to makeup remover wipes. They quickly wipe off all of my makeup, sweat, or oil leaving my skin clean with no need for water. I picked these wipes specifically because they mentioned helped prevent acne and they definitely have helped me get less breakouts since I started using them, along with treating any I have without drying out my skin. Overall, I highly recommend this excellent product!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love these products! The Yes To brand has helped my acne so much! I have tried both over the counter and prescribed acne medications and none of them seem to really help. These facial wipes help to reduce my acne and they are very inexpensive! I use these wipes every morning before I apply my makeup. It gives your face a fresh feel AND it fights your acne! If you struggle with acne, I would recommend this brand for you!
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?