BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
This product is SOO gentle for those who have sensitive skin. I love how it makes my skin feel and I definitely have plans to repurchase. I've had trouble finding wipes that actually remove my makeup after a long day but these Yes To wipes will remove it ALL! It's also very hydrating feeling!
These wipes were great! I would use them after I had wiped my makeup off with a makeup removing wipe and I found that it helped my face my breathe! While using it, I didn't know notice a huge difference in my acne prone areas but it did make my face feel better. So, if you have light/moderate acne problems, I would definitely recommend trying!
shay b.
I love this brand, and practically like all of their products. But these face wipes in particular are my favorite. They are so gentle on the skin, remove makeup perfectly, and you can definitely tell how much they cleanse the face. Not to mention, the packaging is so perfect. I love them, and the wipes never get dry inside. (As long as you close the package, of course)
Sophia H.
Trenton
This product really helps to quickly remove makeup without irritating my skin. I noticed a significant decrease in oil/sebum, clogged pores, and overall facial acne. I thought that the product was of high quality for the price. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with acne.
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
My skin was very scaly after using these wipes. I don't know if it was a bad reaction or a bad interaction with my other products, but I gave these away. I don't think I'll be trying anything from the tomato line again after this. Worked okay for my friend but for me it was a miss.
Swalihah A.
I bought this not knowing what to expect. It didn't clear any blemishes, although I didn't really expect it to, but my skin did feel cleaner. The acid may make your skin feel tingly at first, but I believe that's the key.
Ashley G.
Tukwila, WA
I love these wipes. They clean off all my makeup and take the gunk off. The only thing that I don't love about these is the smell. I know it's because there isn't artificial smells but sometimes it's a little much. Despite the scent, I still reach for these when I have a breakout.
Caitlin B.
Again, I LOVE THESE TOWELETTES! They are great when you have to clean your face on the go or just want a quick freshening up. I use these at least 3-4 times a week and I will use these probably for the rest of my life.
McKenzie G.
Memphis, TN
This product was very interesting when I first saw it! I was like tomatoes, no way! Then I bought it and used it, it was very refreshing and nourishing to my skin. It takes a while to see a difference but after a few uses, you can see a difference! It worked great with my skin!
Madi S.
These remove my makeup and any product left on my face without having to "scrub". They are very gentle and I love them especially for the price. At Target they are about $5 and they come in packs of about 30-35. I would definitely recommend these to people with sensitive skin!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.