BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Charlotte S.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried these wipes out in a travel size because I would be gone from home for 3 weeks and wanted something small to take with me. After my first few times using them I stopped and just used face wash. I liked the smell and feel of the wipes but they caused an allergic reaction (which I've never had a problem with before with wipes) and made my face very red.
Keshia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this item to throw in my gym bag for days I would have to run errands right after working out and wouldn't have time to get home and shower or wash my face right away. The product was gentle on my skin and worked great for preventing post workout breakouts, but like all packaged wipes they dry out easily if you don't seal the flap back perfectly!
Karla V.
Des Plaines
First thing's first: my skin is super sensitive. Being that the Yes To brand has been great on my skin before, I was less hesitant to try this product just because of the tomato. I'm glad I got passed that because this wipe felt great on my skin and did not irritate my skin afterwards like other wipes. Will definitely try these again next time i spot them!
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have acne once a month. This wipes are great. They are a little expensive but last a long time. They are great for my face and neck. I have been using them for almost two years. I recommend them to my friends. They don't smell bad.
Jennifer Z.
Greenville , SC
I use these wipes as the first step to removing my makeup. I feel like it cleans pretty well for a wipe, enough to get that first layer of goop off your face. It's inexpensive and does what it's supposed to. I definitely noticed a difference in my breakouts compared to regular wipes. It's also a plus to know the company is cruelty free!
Brielle N.
new york
I used these for cleaning excess makeup off of my face after the day is over. I have acne blemishes which is why I purchased these to begin with, but I'm also pretty impatient when it comes to fixing my flaws and these just take way to long for me to see a remarkable difference. They do leave your face feeling fresh and clean though!
Sophia J.
Overall, these were okay. Nothing more and nothing less. I purchased these wipes at target along with the tomatoes blemish clearing face mask and its just average. It is not greasy which is something I hate in a wipe, but there is definitely room for improvement. It is a little harsh, and did nothing to clear my acne prone skin. Will not be repurchasing but did enjoy the mask from yesto :)
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wipes smell super good and leave your face feeling fresh. They are not harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin so a lot of things don't work for my face but this was good. I sometimes used it to remove my makeup or just wiped my face because I felt it was dirty. Both were fine but makeup remover is easier. Still a great product!
Natalie G.
Goldsboro, NC
Feel like this product can be made a lot better. Claims to be "blemish clearing" but I felt my pores were exploding with acne even after using the entire package. The wipes are very thick and I feel like I could use a makeup wipe and see better results than with this product. Not something I see myself purchasing again.
Becca N.
Caldwell
I wear full coverage foundation ever day and use hear tools during my 10 hour days so acne has been a really big problem for me lately. These wipes not only take off my makeup completely but also make it feel refreshed and clean so quickly. Every single other wipe I've used has either caused me even more breakouts or very dry skin and this doesn't give me either! Honestly finding these was a miracle, they're my number one skincare secret.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.