BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Emma H.
I've honestly never been too impressed with this brand. I hate the scent of almost every product I've ever tried and that alone is enough to keep me off of them. I've never used the products consistently enough to see a huge impact but these wipes were okay as a backup package. The tomato one was probably the best section of the brand I've ever tried. The price is really good. Might repurchase and give it another chance someday.
Samantha B.
I have tried so many different types of makeup wipes and I have found them to be either ineffective or irritating to my sensitive skin. Then I came across these Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing wipes and will never use anything else. They effectively remove my makeup while also not irritating my skin. I can even use these to remove eye makeup and it does not cause any of the usual burning or stinging caused by other wipes.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I love these wipes! I don't use them much during winter cause my face gets really dry but I still like to use them or the black detox wipes before I put my makeup on. It makes my face feel fresh and wipes the oil off. I also use them when I need to wipe my face off because I've been sweating and/or is really oily and my face feels gross.
Jessica M.
Belmont
Purchased this and the Yes to Tomatoes activated charcoal bar. I SWEAR by the bar, but I wasn't impressed with these. I felt like I still needed to wash my face after using them. I have pretty sensitive skin, and after a few days of using these to remove my makeup, my face started breaking out and turned red. My skin was ANGRY. I still use the bar everyday without any reaction, but I won't even ATTEMPT a second try with these.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
my brother and I use these wipes- we both have oily acne-prone skin and use these in our morning skincare routines. I feel like the gets more use out of them because I primarily use mine to help get the last of my makeup off and he uses them to clean his face- so I would recommend either different wipes for heavy-makeup users of using these after makeup wipes. They do however help to clear my skin up
Cindy C.
If you guys have not try YES TOOO TOMATOES and have acne you nedd to stop what your doing and head to your local store and buy the wipes the toner and cleanser and their mud musk omgggg these products are miracle workers I was having a bad break out and these suckers did just the job the toner I find myself repurchasing the most due to how much I use it really does pick up whatever was missed . I have my sister on these products especially due to her back acne and she is liking the results so please please guys give these products a try !
Samantha E.
Tampa
These wipes come in a handy re closable container which i love. I think they are a good value for the price. The packaging is bright and pretty. It is also durable. These wipes are great for your face but only once a day. I would buy these wipes again or recommend to a friend.
Fariha K.
I bought this product because I liked the packaging, thinking the wipes would remain moist but it was the complete opposite. The wipes state that it is good for pigmentation and semi-oily skin but I have not seen any difference, if anything, the wipes just dried out in the middle of using them and was very rough to use. Similar to the reviews on here, the texture of the wipes felt like sandpaper.
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY
I love love love these products! The Yes To brand has helped my acne so much! I have tried both over the counter and prescribed acne medications and none of them seem to really help. These facial wipes help to reduce my acne and they are very inexpensive! I use these wipes every morning before I apply my makeup. It gives your face a fresh feel AND it fights your acne! If you struggle with acne, I would recommend this brand for you!
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I have acne so it was nice to see that these were blemish clearing facial wipes. I remove my makeup with these and then do the rest of my skincare routine. I think it overall helps to reduce my acne, although it's probably more my cleanser that does more of the work but in the end these are good facial wipes! I like the scent and they take off my makeup fairly well.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.