BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Emma H.
Emma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've honestly never been too impressed with this brand. I hate the scent of almost every product I've ever tried and that alone is enough to keep me off of them. I've never used the products consistently enough to see a huge impact but these wipes were okay as a backup package. The tomato one was probably the best section of the brand I've ever tried. The price is really good. Might repurchase and give it another chance someday.
Kage S.
Kage S.
Brentwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had to take a quick moment to talk about these facial wipes. I have been a fan of Yes to products for years. These facial wipes are probably my favorite Yes to Tomatoes product. My skin feels and looks so great after using these wipes to remove my makeup. My face doesn't have a sticky feeling or a filmy feel afterwards like what some other face wipes can tend to leave your face feeling. Great refreshing face wipe, total fan!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Belmont
Purchased this and the Yes to Tomatoes activated charcoal bar. I SWEAR by the bar, but I wasn't impressed with these. I felt like I still needed to wash my face after using them. I have pretty sensitive skin, and after a few days of using these to remove my makeup, my face started breaking out and turned red. My skin was ANGRY. I still use the bar everyday without any reaction, but I won't even ATTEMPT a second try with these.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I have tried so many different types of makeup wipes and I have found them to be either ineffective or irritating to my sensitive skin. Then I came across these Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing wipes and will never use anything else. They effectively remove my makeup while also not irritating my skin. I can even use these to remove eye makeup and it does not cause any of the usual burning or stinging caused by other wipes.
Julia A.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! I don't use them much during winter cause my face gets really dry but I still like to use them or the black detox wipes before I put my makeup on. It makes my face feel fresh and wipes the oil off. I also use them when I need to wipe my face off because I've been sweating and/or is really oily and my face feels gross.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gambier, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
my brother and I use these wipes- we both have oily acne-prone skin and use these in our morning skincare routines. I feel like the gets more use out of them because I primarily use mine to help get the last of my makeup off and he uses them to clean his face- so I would recommend either different wipes for heavy-makeup users of using these after makeup wipes. They do however help to clear my skin up
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you guys have not try YES TOOO TOMATOES and have acne you nedd to stop what your doing and head to your local store and buy the wipes the toner and cleanser and their mud musk omgggg these products are miracle workers I was having a bad break out and these suckers did just the job the toner I find myself repurchasing the most due to how much I use it really does pick up whatever was missed . I have my sister on these products especially due to her back acne and she is liking the results so please please guys give these products a try !
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Tampa
These wipes come in a handy re closable container which i love. I think they are a good value for the price. The packaging is bright and pretty. It is also durable. These wipes are great for your face but only once a day. I would buy these wipes again or recommend to a friend.
shay b.
shay b.
I love this brand, and practically like all of their products. But these face wipes in particular are my favorite. They are so gentle on the skin, remove makeup perfectly, and you can definitely tell how much they cleanse the face. Not to mention, the packaging is so perfect. I love them, and the wipes never get dry inside. (As long as you close the package, of course)
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne so it was nice to see that these were blemish clearing facial wipes. I remove my makeup with these and then do the rest of my skincare routine. I think it overall helps to reduce my acne, although it's probably more my cleanser that does more of the work but in the end these are good facial wipes! I like the scent and they take off my makeup fairly well.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?