BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compre estos facial hipes por todos los reviews que había visto de la marca y el producto! Mis especulativas fueron altas y este producto LAS SUPERO totalmente! Me encanta que con estos wipes, limpias tu cara de exceso de maquillaje y por mas que lo utilices el wipe no se seca, sigue húmedo e hidratando al mismo tiempo la piel. En cuanto al blemish control, ayuda bastante a controlar los brotes en las zonas. Excelente!!!
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.
Zara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were ok. They removed my makeup but I had to use more than one to remove everything. The packaging is nice but I would not spend the extra money on these when I could use my usual drugstore ones for half the price. Maybe I didn't find these amazing as I am not completely blemish prone so for some they may find it more effective.
Sanya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling product, cute packaging and easy to use when I get home from a late night and they are lying on my bedside ready to remove all the dirt and grit I have collected throughout the day. Also great for camping too as water was limited, it kept my skin glowing and feeling fresh.
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved these! The towelettes are really moist and they leave my skin feeling really refreshed and clean. I have used so many facial wipes before but these are by far my fave. They are a little more pricey than regular wipes but totally worth it in my opinion!
Andrea V.
Mxli
Beauty Junkie Expert
They smell amazing lol, a friend of mine have this exact wipes and once I slept a her house we used this to remove or makeup and it did take it all off, it's a good one, recommend them for when you're lazy and don't want to wash your face at night
Seini U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite wipes to use on my face as it hasn't broken me out and is quite gentle to the skin. Good price, it is reasonably priced/afordable.
Easy and quick to use for those lazy days or travel days. Would recommend and purchase again.
Tabitha G.
Burton On Trent, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked that these wipes were quick and easy to use. They didn't have much of a scent and weren't irritating to my skin. I didn't notice much of a reduction in blemishes but my skin felt nice and clean afterwards.
This product feels very fresh! I find many facial wipes have a synthetic clean scent to them, these had a pleasant and natural aroma. The package is very nice - like a nice bright reminder to take off your makeup before bed.Would definitely purchase these again! Bought them at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Beauty P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love theses make up wipes
they smell amazing
they remove all my makeup
good value for the price
they leave my skin feeling mosturied
defo meet my expectations
will defo repurchase
recommend to everyone
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like tomatoes?