BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Sanya S.
Sanya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling product, cute packaging and easy to use when I get home from a late night and they are lying on my bedside ready to remove all the dirt and grit I have collected throughout the day. Also great for camping too as water was limited, it kept my skin glowing and feeling fresh.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Burton On Trent, Staffordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked that these wipes were quick and easy to use. They didn't have much of a scent and weren't irritating to my skin. I didn't notice much of a reduction in blemishes but my skin felt nice and clean afterwards.
This product feels very fresh! I find many facial wipes have a synthetic clean scent to them, these had a pleasant and natural aroma. The package is very nice - like a nice bright reminder to take off your makeup before bed.Would definitely purchase these again! Bought them at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Beauty P.
Beauty P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love theses make up wipes
they smell amazing
they remove all my makeup
good value for the price
they leave my skin feeling mosturied
defo meet my expectations
will defo repurchase
recommend to everyone
Seini U.
Seini U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite wipes to use on my face as it hasn't broken me out and is quite gentle to the skin. Good price, it is reasonably priced/afordable.
Easy and quick to use for those lazy days or travel days. Would recommend and purchase again.
Ruby |.
Ruby |.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the feel of these wipes, the material they're made from is different to any other face wipe I've used and they keep my skin lovely and clear!
Katie L.
Katie L.
They smelt nice but weren't great at actually cleaning the skin and removing make-up - which they were advertised as being able to do.
laiza e.
laiza e.
Recife (são Lourenço da mata, rua santá Inês n36 bairro:bela vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olha que coisa mais linda essa embalagem amei a embalagem e principalmente o produto é recomendo para todo mundo
Meg S.
Meg S.
Went from buying 20$ skyn Iceland wipes to the 8$ ones from shoppers. Couldn't be happier! My skin is finally under control and I have a pack in every gym and overnight bag I own. Great for quick clean ups or before I fully wash my face!
Elle D.
Elle D.
Overland Park, KS
I was surprised I love these as much as I do. I just expected them to have a tomato scent, but they don't. I use them before bed every night and they help clear my face up and leave my skin feeling clean, but not tight and dry.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?