BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Allyssa M.
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
i swear by these wipes! my (combination) skin looks so pretty and radiant when i use these i'm not kidding! great value for a low price so i would definitely recommend them!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Again, I LOVE THESE TOWELETTES! They are great when you have to clean your face on the go or just want a quick freshening up. I use these at least 3-4 times a week and I will use these probably for the rest of my life.
Antigony S.
Antigony S.
I was so excited to try these wipes. These wipes are the perfect size and texture. I love the feel of them. I am not sure if it's my skin, but when I use them it would sting a little. The sting would go away making my skin feel soft, tight and refreshed!!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not gonna lie. I was expecting these to smell super weird but got a pleasant surprise when I opened the package! I like a lot of the Yes To products so I figured I would give this one a go. Im kind of mad at myself because I didn't try them sooner and I have another package of cleansing wipes to use up before I'm allowed to buy more lol. I found that in the few weeks I used them I cleared up my pms blemishes and kept a lovely glow.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
THIS STUFF WORKS! After I wash my face I wipe it down with one of these and my pimples have cleared up and even stopped coming back. My go to!
Anahi R.
Anahi R.
Springdale, AR
Definitely cleared my skin a bit, super soft, and has a Pleasant smell to it. It is my first time purchasing because I have acne problems and wanted to try it out. It wouldnit remove my makeup well, but overall a really nice product.
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.
Zara A.
Zara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were ok. They removed my makeup but I had to use more than one to remove everything. The packaging is nice but I would not spend the extra money on these when I could use my usual drugstore ones for half the price. Maybe I didn't find these amazing as I am not completely blemish prone so for some they may find it more effective.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved these! The towelettes are really moist and they leave my skin feeling really refreshed and clean. I have used so many facial wipes before but these are by far my fave. They are a little more pricey than regular wipes but totally worth it in my opinion!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Mxli
Beauty Junkie Expert
They smell amazing lol, a friend of mine have this exact wipes and once I slept a her house we used this to remove or makeup and it did take it all off, it's a good one, recommend them for when you're lazy and don't want to wash your face at night
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?