BY YES TO #77 in Face Wipes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts. 97% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Open, remove cloth, and swipe across face. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. For single use only.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid – 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Red Pepper) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
I loved the fresh clean smell of this product and the way it made my skin feel after using it. I'm a mama to three so it is quick to just wipe and throw away. Don't have to clean up an extra mess after. It really helped to clear up a few spots!
Amber B.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
The wipes are easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling clean but due to my sensitive skin it leaves it also leaves it feeling very dry and tight. If I did not moisture directly after my face will become red. Good value for the price. I woke reco
Johanna R.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love face wipes. Not a big fan of the scent. But overall the wipes do their job and take off the makeup when I am lazy to wash off the makeup fully. The price is ok, not drugstore but not high end price. Packaging is great and convenient!
Yone R.
Elizabeth, NJ
It leaves your skin soft and with an amazing feeling. I’ve been using the profuct for a very long time. I found it in walmart its not pricey at all. This product change my skin. I will definitely recommended.Yes To Cucumbers Shooting Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes
shay b.
I love this brand, and practically like all of their products. But these face wipes in particular are my favorite. They are so gentle on the skin, remove makeup perfectly, and you can definitely tell how much they cleanse the face. Not to mention, the packaging is so perfect. I love them, and the wipes never get dry inside. (As long as you close the package, of course)
Ana C.
These are really great wipes that remove makeup without smelling too strongly or having a weird texture. No, they don't smell like tomatoes-that's just the brand. I'd definitely recommend this. You can find it at most drugstores and Target.
Gabrielle S.
Sprague, WA
I've used these in the past when my acne was really bad, and it really does the job when it comes to makeup removing wipes for acne prone skin. My skin didn't break out when I was using these at all also, it did not dry my skin out. :)
Morgan S.
I really enjoyed using these cleansing wipes before work. At 4 a.m. I had little desire to indulge in a complicated routine. The yes to tomato cloths were perfect for a quick cleanse, and helped prevent breakouts. #timesaver #skinsaver
jenny h.
livingston, TX
I absolutely love this product. Its all natural and so gentle on my skin that you can hardly tell you are using a cleansing product at all. It feels more like pampering yourself and indulging. Guilty pleasure that I highly recommend!
Katie W.
Fort bragg, NC
These make my skin feel so fresh! I love the adorable packaging as well! They are gentle cleansing cloths and definitely met my expectations. I don't have much acne to begin with, but I do think these help keep it at bay as well!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Does this smell like tomatoes?
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.

back