BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Leigha B.
I love this brand of products! These keep my face feeling clean while not drying it out at the same time. Only bad part is the after smell is kind of strong.
Katie J.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are amazing! When I want to take off my makeup after a long day, these do the trick! It leaves my skin feeling amazing!!
PJ C.
These have a good smell, not like lots of other acne wipes or pads. They don't dry out my skin too much either. And they are good at also removing any makeup that's on my face.
Lydia H.
Haines City, FL
The wipes are not all that. I have really sensitive skin. They do get the makeup off but they are not soft. They are slightly rough and leave your face with residue that makes it feel tight. It doesn't burn my eyes but a little irritating when I try to get my eye makeup off. I would only re purchase if they were on sale.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I've tried a couple different Yes To face wipes and this one is by far my favorite. I shower at night after I get home from the gym so in the morning I need to clean my face again but don't like to wash my face in the sink. So I just use these wipes to clean up any extra oil on my face and clean my face up before I start putting makeup on. I have combination skin & I like that these get rid of the oil on my face but they don't dry my face out.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These have been an absolute lifesaver! They don't smell terrible, and they actually help with the slight acne I still have. Seriously a huge fan of this entire product line. I only use the say yes to... products now for cleaning my face and moisturizing.
Julie C.
These are my favorite wipe I use. Okay, they don't completely take off eye makeup, but they're cleanser, not makeup remover! They make my greasy face feel fressh and clean at the end of the night
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I love this line and my Fiancé loves these towelettes. I originally bought them for myself and he swiped them from he! He sweats a lot during work and can get kind of dirty so he loves having these in his backpack to use whenever he's feeling a bit oily. I love them because they are in a convenient travel pack, smell fresh, and don't leave me feeling sticky or oily.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
The wipes are nice and soft. Lightly and wonderfully scented. I use these at night when I'm being lazy and do not want to wash my face and after I get out of the sauna. Helps to keep my acne under control and for only $5 at Walmart it's a great addition.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I shout yessss to these wipes! These are the most effective facial wipe/cleanser I have found in the 3 years I've been fighting blemishes. I was so surprised how quickly and well these wipes worked to eliminate the acne on my most oily areas. If it weren't for these wipes, I'd still look bumpy and be unhappy with my skin. Another upside is there is no foul smell like some other acne fighting wipes. The wipes themselves are also large enough to clean my entire face, without make up.
So thankful for Yes To products!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.