BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Jess L.
Jess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these. The wipes felt dry on my skin and did not seem to be removing dirt. My acne got worse after using these and my face was itchy... No i am not allergic to tomatoes. I have no idea why this happened
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not a fan of these. Not very saturated, didn't effectively remove makeup, and my acne did not improve, if anything the rubbing from trying to get the job done with these was irritating it more. Unimpressed.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this to remove makeup and also to fight acne and it's a great product for both. They also smell good and I like how it's made with natural ingredients.
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
I really really liked these for my skin. They made my skin appear brighter and clearer. They did not work very well at fully removing eye make up though
This product is my go to makeup remover and it has cleared up a lot of my acne
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido , CA
I love love loveeeeee these wipes! I have acne scars that I have been trying to clear and I already see the difference after using these wipes. It has cleared up a little. It makes my skin feel fresh and not oily at all and I love the smell too! I also love that it's very affordable. This specific one is meant to target problems relating to acne (i.e. blemishes, breakouts) which is what I needed most. I can't wait to try the facial mask and maybe even the face wash soon!

Side note: it doesn't take my makeup off well as it is not a makeup wipe. It's good for foundation and other makeup that can be easily removed but waterproof makeup will not budge.
Venussa C.
Venussa C.
I use these wipes to take off my makeup after a very long day of wearing it. It takes off the makeup I wear almost perfectly but sometimes I would have to use 2 wipes, depending on how much makeup I'm wearing. The packaging of it is very practical and easy to bring around with you if you are traveling. It has almost the same function of baby wipes packaging, you grab one wipe and close the cover until you need another.I would definitely recommend this product to someone who struggles with acne, constantly blocked up pores, oily and sensitive skin. Although I use this product as makeup wipes, I also sometimes use it randomly when I decide I would like to treat my skin to a spa day. It is refreshing to the skin and I can see my skin clearing up in a few days of using the wipes, washing my face, avoiding touching it, and not doing my makeup too heavily.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this was a massive mistake to try. I got a sampler of this product and having had a bad "Yes to" product experience before decided to give them a second chance. Well that was not the right thing to do because this irritated that living daylights out of my skin which is sensitive and I'm very glad I didn't actually buy this product. I thought may be it was something that could have helped my trouble spots that pop up periodically but this was one heck of a no-go for me. Sensitive skin beware.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Belmont
I love these wipes. I have purchased them from Target a few times. I use them almost nightly and they serve a double purpose- they remove my make up and keep my break outs under control. They don't burn or sting, they do leave my face a little sticky after using but the feeling goes away in about 10-15 minutes. I like the smell. I really feel like I have been able to control my breakouts more after using these. They have become a staple in my routine for sure.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Texas
These wipes were definitely not bad, but won't be something I would buy again. They took off my face makeup well, but after a few weeks of using I saw no difference in my breakouts or blackheads. After not using for a while, my skin has not gotten better or worse. I would recommend to someone if they were in a pinch, or just wanted a nice facial refreshment before bed. As for truly targeting acne and blackheads, this did not meet my expectations.
Yuliya Z.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?