BY YES TO

Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID – 1%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM *Certified Organic Ingredient

Raegan H.
I really really liked these for my skin. They made my skin appear brighter and clearer. They did not work very well at fully removing eye make up though
This product is my go to makeup remover and it has cleared up a lot of my acne
Meg W.
Linden
I've tried the cucumber, tomato and coconut versions of these wipes and have to say my favorite is the tomato. It cleans my face, doesn't make it feel weird and oily after. And my face doesn't feel greasy after it's dried from using them. My only issue, like with all of the Yes to wipes, is they dry out super fast. Whether you keep the little sticker on under the lift, that opens to get the wipes out, or not.
I'd keep them in a cool place where they won't dry out easily and make sure that the lid is closed all the way. I have noticed how much better my skin looks after a few weeks of using this product regularly. Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes
angie v.
Pembroke Pines
I think I would give this 3 and a half stars instead. The packaging is nice. I have oily combination skin. I bought these wipes in a local Walgreens. They were very efficient in removing my makeup, but they did irritate my skin a bit. I'm not sure if the result would be different with other skin types, but that was my experience.
Samantha K.
I really want to like these wipes, and have seen some improvement in the colo of my skin, but have been using it for the past 2 weeks. My only complaint is how dry it makes my skin. I can feel the stinging after each use and use a hydrating mask afterwards to help calm my skin down. Probably wouldn't buy again, but I have super sensitive skin.
Emma O.
Plymouth, MN
I use several different yes to wipes for various reasons. I only get the occasional pimple on my face, and I don’t think these wipes make those go away. However, I do get pretty bad bacne from time to time and these have definitely helped that. They are really easy to use on my back too which is also nice!
Lili C.
Racine
Nothing different from the ordinary makeup wipes. The smell was odd but it got the job done. I do not know if it affected my acne since I did not notice any change but then again I only ised one package. I bought this product at Ulta. Probably will not be buying again
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
These are my favorite wipes to use in the morning when I don’t have time to wash my face. They’re gentle and leave my face looking clean and matte. The salicylic acid makes them exfoliating so my skin is always smooth and soft after using them.
Kathy M.
Not for long term use, that is my personally recommendation. Maybe as an addition to your facial care regiment but do not rely on them solely. Lotions, daily gentle cleansers and some loving attention must be included as well.
Alisen F.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love this product! I use them in the morning and at night. I have never had blemish facial wipes clean my skin as great as these. The price is perfect and comparable to other like.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really smell like tomato? Or is it a pleasant smell? (Not that Tomatos aren't pleasant...)
Jodi K.
I've actually seen this in Walmart and other stores and I want to try it but I'm kinda scared to. I've never heard anyone talk about it and it looks like it would smell like ketchup... What's it smell like and does is work?? Lol
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Is this good for all skin types?
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help anyone with their acne? I started using this a few weeks ago, but if anything my breakouts have worsened.
Bethany H.